Chapter 23 - Underground Fight Club

VanderVall Academy- Monday 27th November,2017- 9.13am

Great Hall -

Danny, Zackery and Dallas are sitting at their table in the great hall eating their breakfast and drinking their glass of blood which helps them from lashing out at people during the day.

"The girls seem pretty excited about this Christmas party" Zackery pipes up as he looks around the room only ever hearing the talk of the Christmas Party going around. Even while he's trying to have sex with a girl she is mentioning it.

"It's all you ever hear about where ever you go" Dallas glares sick of hearing about the subject.

"I feel like i have to go for Alice" Danny tells the boys with an eye roll never haven been interested in the dances before besides from hooking up with the girls there.

"Would i hell be seen getting dressed up for a stupid dance" Dallas screws up his face disinterested

"Dude if i'm getting dragged to this place then you are getting dragged too" Danny warns them keeping his word on it.

"Good luck trying" Dallas laughs knowing for a fact no one would get him to go in a million years.

"You know what it could be fun, Looking around the room and picking up chicks" Zackery points out to Dallas trying to convince him

"Still not happening" Dallas refuses the idea

"Then hooking up with them afterwards,I love the dances and the parties" Zackery reminds the pair

"You are like a horny little thirteen year old" Dallas points out to him not sure if he should feel disgusted by his friend or not.

"Just living my best life" Zackery replies to him as he picks up his glass and takes a drink from it.

Dallas leans forward at the table "Are you boys still up for tonight?" He whispers as quiet as he can.

"Hell yeah" Zackery answers his with a head nod a little too loud for their liking. 

"I'll be there but i'm not sure if i'm going to do it" Danny reveals to them.

"Dude what are you on about this is our thing every monday night, Sneak out. Get into a fight cause some trouble" Dallas reminds him feeling confused as to why the sudden change in Danny.

"Checks Hartell, someone bruised him up pretty good" Danny points out as he watches Wilson limp down the aisle.

"Well i can assure you it wasn't me" Dallas smirks shaking his head and they all watch him. 

" Me either, I was in my room" Zackery shares with the boys being truthful having no part in the attack at all.

Wilson walks over to the boys and stops at the side of Danny.

"Are the girls alright?" Wilson asks worried that they may be really hurt having not spoken to them since they took him to go see the nurse. 

"Not getting into a fight with one of our girls last night did you?" Zackery jokes as he observes Wilson's bruises.

"More like them saving my ass" Wilson admits to them with a raised eyebrow not feeling embarrassed by it at all.

"What?"Danny blurts out as he spits the blood out from his mouth onto the table.

"They didn't tell you" Wilson mumbles as he backed away from the conversation not knowing if saying anything could have just gotten the girls into trouble. He rubs his hand on his head feeling awkward and wanting out of this conversation.