Chapter 65- Good Girl, Bad Girl

VanderVall Academy - Monday 30th April, 2018

History Lesson - 10.31am

The Class is working away writing about the Battle of the North and South where those who lived in South Carolina and those who Lived in North Carolina both believed things should be ran a different way, those who lived in North Carolina wanted to live in the world with the Mortals peacefully and keep to themselves where those who lived in the South believed they were superior and should have rightful ruling over the Mortal beings. As they are writing their essays and answering the questions they are asked "Back then Many siblings fought against each other believing their way was right, if it came down to it would you battle your sibling or family member for what you thought was right?". Alice who is wearing black pair of jeans that has rips all down it with a off the shoulder long sleeved top that has pink flowers on the front of the top, her sleeves were made out of some kind of mesch. She had a pair of pink peep toe strappy heels on her feet, her hair was in a nice high ponytail with a quiff at the front and she had applied make up to her face as her and Danny were celebrating and she wanted to look nice. Alice lifts her head up and begins to think back to when she was alive and living with Montana and her family.

Flashback - Ferguson Household- 2009-

Alice's Bedroom -3.56pm

Alice is in her bedroom lying on her stomach doing her homework still in her school clothes when her sister Montana comes barging into her room with barbie dolls in her hand.

"What?" Alice asks her with a glare as she lifts her head up to look at her

"Come play with me" Montana begs her with a smile as she holds her barbies in her hand

"Not now Montana, i have things to do" Alice answers shaking her head no

"Please" Montana begs her

"I don't want to play right now, i have work to do" alice answers shaking her head "after supper okay"

"Please, you never play with me anymore" Montana begs her again with sadness in her eyes

"Because i have things to do now" Alice replies to her feeling slightly guilty about it.

"Your sister will play with you once she has took the dog out for a walk with Anya" Maria answers as she stands at the doorway

Alice closes up her homework leaving it on her bed, she walks over to Montana and rubs the top of her head.

"I promise" Alice smiles at her and puts on her trainers.

Alice grabs her coat and throws it on, she puts a jacket on her dog Spotty and a harness then his lead, she stands at the front door with the lead in her hand and Spotty by her side.

"Go straight to Anya's house, walk around the block and come straight back, no doddling" Maria instructs her as she stands in front of her

"I promise" Alice replies with a head nod to her

Alice heads out of the door and over to Anya's house where she collects her friend and they walk around the block.

"Did you see the new boy in our class, isn't he adorable?" Anya asks her with a smile

"Oh my gosh, Dylan?" Alice replies with a smirk on her face knowing straight away who she is talking about.

"I heard he has a crush on you" Anya pipes up nudging her arm