Chapter 27- Heart Crushing Feeling

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 3rd December,2017- 7.56am

Ella's Dream- The year 2008

Ella is in the back seat of the car staring out the window into the darkness as her mum and dad argue from the front seats.

"I told you that my mum was coming this weekend" Camilla reminds her husband Lenard

"Well i must have forget, I made plans with the guys" Lenard informs her as he continues to drive the car.

"Seriously Len, I reminded you two weeks ago and then again last week" Camilla snips at him and his forgetfulness.

"I just forgot alright" Lenard bites back at her trying to defend himself

"Just like you forgot about El's birthday a two month ago" Camilla pipes up getting annoyed with him. Her voice getting louder every time she speaks. 

"I told you i was sorry and i made it up to her" Lenard says to her still feeling guilty

"Yeah you bought her ice cream, she wanted to spend her birthday with you" Camilla replies to him just wanting her daughter to have a normal life

"I can't help it if i have to go away for long periods of time" Lenard responds to her

"Well maybe when you are at home you could actually spend time with your family rather than the boys who you work with and spend twenty four hours a day with when you are away" Camilla rants at him

"We just wanted one boys night out before Martin got married" Lenard justifies himself not really seeing how him never being around is affecting their family. 

"Then tell me about it beforehand, don't just walk into the livingroom and being like i'm going" Camilla begs him to talk to her about these things.

"Alright i will"Lenard agrees to tell her

"Thank you! Camilla says with a small smile on her face

"You happy now?" Lenard asks her not realising it was the wrong words to say.

"No, i'm not happy now. Why would i be. It's not like it's going to change you sneaking out the house instead of spending it with your daughter" Camilla points out to him

"I love Ella you know i do" Lenard says to her

"Just not enough to spend her birthday with her" Camilla blurts out as she looks at Lenard with a glare.

Lenard looks at Camilla with guilt written all over his face feeling bad for not being there when his family needed him. Camilla looks back at him and a tear rolls out her eye knowing her marriage is in trouble. Lenard looks away and back onto the road, as they are driving over the bridge a car behind him is speeding, the car speeds past them but skids on the road and swerves on the road. Lenard puts his foot down on the break attempting to stop the car but the car in front of them hits into the left side of the car causing Lenard, Camilla and Ella to hit the side wall of the bridge causing the car to a full stop. The driver of the mercedes takes control of the car then gets out of the car and walks over to the family car with a wooden stake in his hand. He opens the door reaches in and sees the family were still alive. He takes the wooden stake and stabs it into Lenards heart knowing out of the two he is the strongest. Once Lenard turns into dust he climbs over and does the same to Camilla as she attempts to fight back. He turns his head and sees Ella in the back seat of the car blood coming down from the side of her head after she hit it against the window in the crash. He climbs out of the front seats and walks to the back, he opens up the door and climbs in. He checks her pulse and sees that she's dead. He closes his eyes and shakes his head in guilt because he just killed her.