Chapter 25- Heavenly Father

VanderVall Academy- Friday 1st December,2017- 5.23am

Justin's Chambers-

Justin is asleep wrapped up in his covers, Tossing and turning while he dreams.

Justin's Dream- 18 Years Ago- VanderVall Academy - Basement

Justin is in a fight with Bobby Fisher, both boys are pretty bruised up and bleeding. Bobby hits Justin hard in the ribs causing him to fall to the ground. Justin pulls himself back up, glares into Bobby's eyes pulls his arm back and clenches his fist then takes a swing hitting Bobby in the jaw and breaking it. He then give him another hit but this time in the ribs causing him to fall.

" You able to continue?" Rufus Harding asks him as he kneels beside him. Bobby clicks his jaw back into his place and looks up at Rufus and nods his head.

"You're in no shape man" Rufus mentions then turns round and looks at Justin " and neither are you" Rufus points out to the both of them.

"Dude i'm fine" Justin lies making out that he is better than what he actually is. 

"No, You are both in no shape to continue" Rufus informs them stopping the fight from continuing.

Justin rolls his eyes as he holds onto himself wanting to continue the fight. He sees Rufus and Bobby walk off so decides to do the same thing. He limps off to the side and sits onto the bench, he takes the mouth guard out and pours water from his bottle into his mouth and spits it along with blood into the bin. Ophelia walks over to him and sits beside him on the bench.

"You look in rough shape" Ophelia tells him as she watches the poor drip out a cut on his head.

"I've had worse" Justin shrugs his shoulders as he tapes the tapes back into his hand.

"I don't think you will be able to hide the cuts and bruises from your grandma this time" Ophelia warns him how dangerous it is getting.

"I'll be fine, you don't have to worry" Justin assures her as he throws the tape into the bin

"At least let me heal you" Ophelia offers him holding out her hand.

"You don't have to" Justin refuses to accept her offer.

"Does this hurt?" Ophelia asks him as she presses into his ribs.

He lets out a little groan in pain then glares at her. He then takes a hold of her hand and she heals him back to full health.

"Thanks... Again" Justin says to her thinking back to all the other fights he has been involved in that she has had to heal him.

"Like i said, You would be lost without me Mr VanderVall" Ophelia laughs and gives him a little smirk.

"Bet you can't wait for the day i transform" he jokes to her  and she rolls her eyes with a little smirk on her face. It felt nice to feel wanted by him, by someone."Will you be joining us for a couple of beers tonight?" Justin's asks her needing to know

"Of course, I'm always there after a fight" Ophelia smiles at him and gets up off the bench. 

The pair go round to Lewis BradShaws room for a couple of beers. After seven or eight drinks Ophelia helps Justin back to his room making sure he got there safely without getting caught.

"Come on Justin" Ophelia says as they walk down the corridor.

"Ophelia have i ever told you how grateful i am of you" Justin shares with her having drunken far more than he ever should have.