Chapter 66- Family You Never Had

VanderVall Academy- Thursday 10th May,2018 -

Danny's Chambers- 12.27pm

Danny was back in his room getting cleaned up and showered after having a training lesson out in the courtyard after Cooking lessons were replaced by them.His black training clothes were thrown on the floor beside his bathroom. His knuckles and face were healing from cuts and bruises from the training as him, Dallas and Zackery were able to take their anger out which helped them open their eyes more clearly. Danny is sat on the edge of his bed tying his shoelaces together , he gets a message from and takes his phone out of his pocket.

"We will be out in the courtyard whenever you feel ready" His dad messages him, Danny puts his phone face down on the bed and remembers a few years ago when he was still human praying and begging to have his parents home and now that he has them home he doesn't know what to do or say to them.

Flash Back - 2008-

Danny is outside in the garden playing away with the dog when the back door opens up, Danny turns around and looks at the door in excitement thinking it would be his mum and dad as they were expected to come home but it was only his aunt Alisha.

"Danny come here a minute buddy" Alisha calls over to him as she puts her phone in her back pocket

"Wheres mum?" Danny questions her as he walks over with the dog beside him.

"Danny, mum and dad won't be coming home" Alisha begins to say before she is interrupted by him.

"No they have too, they promised they would" Danny shouts at her not understanding

"They have to extend their trip for a little longer okay, they say they are sorry and they miss you like crazy and love you so much" Alisha repeats the words from her sider and kneels down in front of him.

"No this can't happen, they have to come back they have too" Danny shouts at Alisha getting angry

"I know Danny and we will get them back i promise but it might be a while okay" Alisha repeats to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He brushes it off and runs back inside with the dog angry he slams the door behind him. Danny runs out of the front door leaving Alisha outside of the back not knowing what he is doing and leaving the dog inside. He begins running down the street to get away from the house and find his mum and dad. After three minutes Alisha realises he is missing and runs out of the house.

"Danny" She yells at the top of her lungs, she uses her vampire sense of smell to track him down and finds him a few blocks away out of breath from running determined to get his parents. "Danny"She yells out again but Danny ignores her and starts to run. Alisha runs out in front of him and stops him, she takes a hold of his arm and doesn't let go.

"Where exactly were you going?" She asks him feeling angry as he made a runner

"I'm going to get them back" Danny answers her

"You can't, i know you want to but you can't" Alisha replies to him shaking her head

"Then you get them" Danny tells her with a glare in his eyes

"I can't Danny" Alisha shakes her head at him

"I just want them back" Danny begins to break down as he misses his mum and dad, Alisha pulls him into a hug in the middle of the street.