Chapter 60- Do You Choose To Live Or Die?

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 1st April, 2018- 9.49am

Kathryn's Chambers-

Kathryn is asleep in her chambers while Justin's sat on her sofa keeping an eye on her after they barely made it out of Angelica's lair alive. Justin has fully recovered from his wounds from the fight and explosion after his vampire genes kicked in but before they did it was one painful ride back to the Academy for both of them.

Kathryn's Nightmare- Saturday 31st March

As Kathryn and Justin were running out of the building the grenade that Kathryn launched in Angelica's direction explodes causing silver shrapnel and pieces of wood to go flying all over the room which also ends up hitting Kathryn and Justin in the meantime. Justin fell to the ground at the car door from the pain of the wood from broken down stakes that are plunged into his skin. Kathryn who also has shrapnel of wood and silver having cut her helps her father to his feet and throws him into the passenger side of the car and jumps into the driver's seat making a fast getaway.Kathryn drives as fast as she can back to the Academy as Justin screeches in pain from the shrapnel.

"We'll be back at the school in five minutes" Kathryn yells to him in a panic trying to keep her mind together but all she can think about is her father screams from beside her which breaks her heart and causes her to drive at a dangerous speed.

"Why didn't you tell me she was trying to protect me?" Kathryn continues to yell at him wanting to get answers and also clear his mind at the same time

"Because i couldn't, if i had said anything Angelica would have clicked on" Justin answers her while grunting away.

"All this time i believed i knew the answers but it was all a lie" Kathryn shouts at him not being able to control her anger, her adrenaline was the only reason she hadn't stopped to take notice of her wounds and pain.

"We hated lying to you , to everyone but we have to do what was right" Justin attempts to explain to her

"Does Sarah even know? Greg?" Kathryn and Justin continue shouting at each other as she approaches the school gates almost having run over around 20 people already.

"We have to get the shrapnel out" Justin yells at her trying to pull them out of himself

As the car approaches the front doors of the Academy Kathryn slams on the breaks as hard as she can which lunges them forward a little but thankfully due to their seatbelt doesn't create more damage. She turn the engine off and turns to her father and attempts to pull out as much as she can

"The infirmary" Kathryn pipes up taking off her seat belt and jumping out of the car door to which she races over to her father still not realises the mess of herself. She pulls the car door open and helps her father out of the car who's pain seems to be intensifying as time goes by. Kathryn has him lean on her the best he can and struggles to get him through the halls.Greg runs into them in the corridor on the way to the infirmary and instantly grabs a hold of Justin

"What part of we need a plan didn't you listen too?" Greg asks Justin angry

"It was my fault, i was oblivious" Kathryn takes the blame as they rush to the infirmary to which Greg gives her a surprised look as to what she could be talking about.

Justin gets seen by two nurses Natalie and William while Nurse Jodie sees to Kathryn.

"I'm fine" Kathryn continues to yell at Jodie not caring about how she looks still not taking a notice to herself.