Chapter 50- Blood, Blood, Blood

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 25th February,2018-

Justin's Office - 7.48am

Kathryn is sat on the comfortable sofa on her dads office with her legs raised and feet on the table relaxing. She is wearing black ripped high waist jeans and a bright yellow jumper which is raised a little at the front with a twist. She had pale yellow shoes on her feet an her hair was braided to the right side.

"How is Danny's parents Jeffrey and Carrie doing?" Justin asks Kathryn as he sits at his desk doing his paperwork.

"They are doing pretty great actually, Danny and Alisha are happy to have them back and they appear to be settling in quite well" Kathryn answers him with a gentle smile on her face

"I'm doing everything i can to make sure they feel welcome and safe here" Justin shares with his daughter wanting her to know all he is doing for them

"I know but the only people who will go after them is Ophelia and her followers"Kathryn reminds him that Alfonso is no longer in control of Carrie and Jeffrey.

"That is what I am afraid of, there are people out there who are willing to stop at nothing to make sure they get what they want" Justin reminds Kathryn of everything that is going on in the outside world

"Which is why you take more precautions in the school, you got rid of thirty people recently who were siding with Ophelia" Kathryn reminds him of how much he is protecting the school

"I just hope all the sacrifices we have made will be worth it in the end" Justin pipes up bing reminded that Alice thinks Kathryn will die.

"How much did you know about mums dad?" Kathryn questions him wanting to know more about her family and those she came from.

"Nothing" Justin shakes his head truthfully

"How is that possible?" Kathryn asks him confused as to how he doesn't know anything, surely enough she had a father.

"She never spoke about him and as far as i'm aware he was never in her life"Justin answers her question with all the information he knows

"I wonder what happened" Kathryn pipes up trying to figure out how someone could just leave their child and never come back

"I have a name for him and his old school file" Justin tells her getting up off his chair and goes over to the file cabinet to take the file out.

"So it was only mum and grandma Henrietta?" Kathryn asks him expecting her to have more family.

"Yes, When your grandma Henrietta was young her family got wiped out leaving only her because she managed to escape in time. She began working for my grand-parents met Glenn they then had Ophelia and it was just them two until Henrietta was killed while Ophelia was fifteen. " Justin explains to her and hands over Glenn's folder to Kathryn who accepts it and opens it up to see what is inside.

"It must have been hard for her" Kathryn pipes up feeling slightly sorry for her mother.

"It was but back then she had me and her friends to help her through it" Justin tells her and takes a seat back down at his desk whilst Kathryn glances through the file.

Greg comes barging into the office giving Kathryn a fright, Justin quickly stands in a defensive way willing to throw himself in front of Kathryn thinking it was an intruder.