Chapter 71- The Battle Of Immortals

VanderVall Academy- Friday 1st June, 2018- 2.42am

Great Hall/ Entrance-

Marly gets thrown into the great hall where she goes sliding and crashing into everything on the tables. She picks herself up feeling disoriented and brushes herself off. She looks around and sees she is surrounded by three werewolves who want to kill her, She take a sharp blade out the sleeve of her jacket and it slices through ingrid Jason's neck , Ingrid holds onto her neck as she bleeds out. Leaving Marly with the two were wolves Walker porter and Jillie Ruadh, the pair stand at the front and back of her and go in for a attack, Marly manages to swerves to the right just missing their blade by and inch. Across the room Nick spots Marly going up against the two wolves and he sticks a silver blade into a witches back takes it out of her body then stabs it into her friends without checking if they are dead Nick runs over to Marly and snaps the neck of Jillie who was in front of her leaving Walker still alive. Nick grabs a hold of him while Marly takes out her knife and cuts out his heart, she throws the heart down on the floor and puts the silver blade through it to make sure he can't come back to life.

"You aren't leaving my side "Nick informs her and takes a hold of her in her arm, although he knows this is foolish and this makes them vulnerable he just wanted to hold her because she was alive and he was grateful for it

"I can take care of myself" Marly assures him as they begin fighting again using anything the physically can even the chairs.

"I know but i can't risk losing you "Nick confesses to her as it has been his greatest fear over the past few months.

"If we weren't about to die i would find that quite cute" Marly admits trying to keep her emotions intact and her mind focused on what is in front of her.

North Of The Academy- Corridors To The Classroom's-

Alfonso comes bursting through the door with members from The Sacred Eternal Flame Coven coming to lend a hand to their friends in their time of needs. He heard the secret siren from Justin and rushed over as soon as he could remembering where his loyalty lies. 

"Split up, remember who is innocent and who is the enemy" He announces to his men having been watching and studying Angelica and her followers. He and the coven know not all of them are acting on free will but are being forced to do so by control.

Alfonso looks around the Academy and can smell the blood splattered all over the walls and floors, he steps over the bodys on the floor and makes his way through the corridor leaving bloody footprints on his way. Vampire Frank Zedong runs towards Alfonso in attack mode, Alfonso continues to walk not showing any signs of movement until the last second where he hold out his arm and catches Frank at the throat, he throws him at the wall where he get impaled by a metal light holder that is high on the wall. Alfonso bends down and picks a stake up from the ground and throws it in the direction of Frank hitting it directly in the heart. Alfonso watches the life drain out of Franks eyes and walks away leaving Frank hanging on the wall. Alfonso walks through the hall killing any Immortal he can get his hands on who he knows is on Angelica's side. He opens up the door to one of the Magic classrooms where he sees a witch from the good side Elise Iban with Knifes raised in the air pointing towards another witch Yami Ceighton who has fireballs raised and pointing at Elise. Alfonso watches as a wolf Aurelius Lovel goes to attack Elise from the side but jumps across the room and tears his head from his shoulders allowing Elise the time to throw the knives at Yami as she was caught off guard by the attack. Yami throws the fireballs at Elise along with two other students one who was stood by the door Henry Manu and a kid who was hiding under the table Anath Maeda. Alfonso picks up one of the tables and deflects the attack as he runs over to Anath and picks her up from under the table and holds her in his arm until the fire balls have disapparated. He puts the burning table back down on the ground once it is safe and looks at Anath.