Chapter 46- Valentine Of Broken Hearts

VanderVall Academy - Wednesday 14th February,2018

Courtyard- 4.30am

Casper Eddington is sat at one of the school benches with a cauldron in front of him with ingredients in it and the containers by the side.

"You almost done?" Howard Davies asks him while standing on guard making sure none of the hunters catches them

" Nearly" Casper tells him adding a female voodoo doll with a pin in it's heart then puts into the cauldron.

"Frange ut ex uno in cordibus diligitis " Casper speaks aloud meaning " To Break the hearts of the one you love". Fog started pouring out over the cauldron and floats over to the school and since there is a protection spell on the school the spell's effects will only be on the people inside but the spell only focused on the boys breaking the girls hearts which is why they used a female voodoo doll. Casper stands up off the bench and holds his hand over the cauldron adding a vile of liquid into it.

"Ut ille te oblitus" Caspers speaks out aloud meaning "To forget the one you love" and like the other spell the fog began pouring out of the cauldron and over to the school but this time this spell was for the girls. After the boys had broken the girls hearts the girls would eventually forget the love they had for the boy.

The fog eventually goes into the Academy corridors and seeps into every persons room affecting them with the spell, little did the students and Professors know was that the boys were going from being in love to despising the person they loved and the moment they woke up it would turn into chaos and that when the girls woke up they would eventually forget the person they loved making them care free.

Kathryn's Chambers- 8.02am

Kathryn opens her eyes and turns her head to see Dallas laying in the bed next to her like he has done since New Year but it was different now they had this connection between them which was stronger than before. It wasn't just friendship it was companionship, they had each others back and after sleeping together they both realised that them arguing with each other stimulated something in them which made the other seem so irresistible, so tempting. During training Kathryn tries everything she can to restrain herself from touching him other than hits and so does he. They try not to disagree because they know it will only end up in hot passionate sex which drives them insane some times because as everyone knows they constantly bicker with one another which only makes them want the other more but what Kathryn doesn't know is that if and when she turns into a vampire this feeling will only intensify to the point some days they won't be able to stay in the same room as each other. She smiles looking at him because not only did she feel safe and happy she felt as if she was trying to have some control of her life back that even if it was just about the sex between two lonely people that perhaps even though she promised herself she would never love again that maybe one day she will meet the love of her life and be able to be with them without the fear of them hurting her.

Kathryn crawls out of her bed and heads for her wardrobe and a black pencil skirt with a ruffled short sleeved blouse and black blazer that had gold buttons on it, she goes into the bathroom and changes into the clothes when she comes out she sits at her makeup desk and throws her hair into a bun on her head when Dallas awakens and sees her

"Where the hell am i?" Dallas looks around the room confused.

"Nice Joke Dallas" Kathryn shakes her head at him not being fooled by him. Dallas gets up out of the bed and walks to the door.