Chapter 17- The Past Will Always Be With You

VanderVall Academy- Saturday 18th November,2017- 8.54am

Kathryn's Chambers-

Kathryn is sat at her dressing table in her pink silk pyjamas, applying the finishing touches to her make up when she hear a knock at her door, She puts her makeup brush in her brush pot and walks over to the door. She unlocks it and opens it up.

"Hey Girls" Kathryn greets them and let's them into the room

"You're not ready?" Ella points out shaking her head as she closes the door.

"I slept in" Kathryn replies with a smirk wishing she could have stayed in bed for an hour longer

"I'm not surprised" Alice understands as she sits down on her bed.

Kathryn grabs her clothes off her bed and runs into the bathroom to put them on. Ella sits down at the dressing table and looks at herself in the mirror.

"Do you mind if i use some of your highlighter?" Ella shouts to Kathryn

"Feel free" Kathryn shouts back.

Ella opens up the highlighter and applies some onto her nose. Ella's wearing a purple see through crop top with a black bralette underneath with a black skirt that has criss cross ties up the left side of the skirt. She has black large block heeled ankle boots on with gold studs up the outer part of the boots. Ella has Her hair is down in tight curls, the left side is pleated .

"I'm so glad we went shopping yesterday" Ella says to Alice as she admires her clothes in the dressing table mirror.

"So am i" Alice smiles while she wears a red leather crop top which has a belt across the stomach area and above to zips on both red and left side of the top with that she is wearing black faux leather pants, and red suede small block heeled ankle boots with silver studs and three straps at the front of the boot. She has two pleats at the top of her head with go into a loose bun on her head.

"It's nice seeing the old you" Ella notifies her happy to see her old friend back

"It was time for me to stop pretending i was someone else and put all the shirt jumpers in the bin" Alice agrees with Ella having always missed that crazy side of her.

Kathryn comes out the bathroom with her hair down in curls and a grey off shoulder top on which is tucked under a burgundy skirt with gold buttons coming down the front of the skirt, Greg suede block heeled boots and a gold 3 part necklace around her neck.

"You girls ready?" Kathryn walking over to the basket to put her dirty washing into.

"Girls we look amazing" Ella mentions as she looks at the girls outfits

"I think we should take a selfie" Alice suggests as she puts her goes onto her camera on her phone.

The three girls bundle together and take up close photos of each other and then photos in front of Kathryn's bedroom mirror.

"My dad best be happy i chose to still look respectable... for now" Kathryn laughs as she walks over to her bed and picks up her phone. she opens it up and sees a message from Jesse"Good morning baby"

"Good morning my love" Kathryn replies back to him feeling quite chirpy this morning.

The girls head out of Kathryns room with nothing but their phone and keys in their hands. The walks down the halls and see people giving them strange looks but laugh it off.