Chapter 73- Drink, Drugs And A Whole Lotta Love

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 9th June, 2018 - 10.39am

Kathryn's Chambers-

Kathryn woke up yesterday for the first time since the battle, she woke up confused not understanding how she is alive especially because she was more than prepared to die but perhaps not one hundred percent ready to leave the ones she loved behind. She spent the day it bed recovering which didn't take her long as she soon realised something was different, her hearing had become clearer, the way she moved felt different even trying to get a glass of water she must have broke about three glasses before they decided to give her a plastic cup instead. Dallas and Justin refused to leave her side as she processed it all over but before Kathryn went to her bed she ushered them both out leaving her alone in her room. She was afraid that it wasn't over, that there was still someone out there trying to get to her but the words from her father's soothing mouth " Angelica is dead" made her feel ten times better each time but it didn't make her anxiety disappear. To make things worse after Kathryn woke up she began getting memories she didn't even know she had from when she was younger, before she came to the school. These memories scared her the thought of knowing everything.

Kathryn comes out of her bathroom from having a shower and has a white towel wrapped around her while her music plays in the background, she opens up her night stand and pops three pills into her hand, she puts them in her mouth and washes it down with water. She puts the cup back down on the table and walks over to the mirror to analyse her body, she was left with some scars on her body which she expected. She lowers her tower and looks at some of the scars on her back from the cuts from the poisoned weapons, although she was immune from the poison it didn't mean she was immune from the scars. As she is looking at her back a memory hits her which knocks her back a little.

Flashback- 2013- Miami-

Carson Household-

Kathryn is running down her stairs and walks into her kitchen with a sweet and kind smile on her face

"Mum, Dad" Kathryn begins to say politely straight away they know something is up

"Yes" Seth replies with a raised eyebrow

"Can i stay over at Renee's house tonight, Amy is going to be there and her parents?" Kathryn asks with a slight pout on her face.

Seth and Catherine both look at each other and Seth gives a slight head not to Catherine.

"Fine but you won't be leaving until all your school work is done" Catherine agrees with a comprise

"Already done" Kathryn smiles at them

"I can drop you off at half four before i go to work" Seth informs her to which she smile.

She jumps over to her dad and gives him a kiss on the cheek "Have i ever said how much i love you guys" Kathryn informs them before running upstairs to pack her bags.

What she said to her parents was half true in fact Renee, Amy and Kathryn had been invited to one of the cool parties which all the jocks and popular girls attend and they knew it would be social suicide if they didn't turn up. All three girls were in fact staying at Renee's house but her parents weren't going to be there. Instead they were off on holiday but Renee wasn't meant to tell anyone. Kathryn begins to get out of the car taking off her seat belt and jumps out the front passenger side and closes the car door, she opens up the back door and takes out her bags.

"Enjoy yourself and remember to behave" Seth tells her with a smile, He looks over and sees Renee and Amy both stood at the front door waiting for Kathryn to arrive