Chapter 59- You Don't Know Everything

Ophelia's and Angelica's Hide Out- Saturday 31st March, 2018-

Justin walks over to Kathryn and kills Paisley Oldman ( wolf) , Chelsea Low (Wolf) , Chyristie Winchomb (vamp) , Luke Sanders (Vamp) and Christian Barker (vamp) the five who escorted Kathryn into the hide out within a matter of seconds. He stands beside his shoulder and pushes him behind her to protect her.

"It's nice to see you again Justin" Angelica Smiles happy to see him

"I always knew there was something i didn't like about you" Justin reveals to her shaking his head in disgust

"What can i say? I'm sorry... cause i'm not" Angelica laughs at them

"And what about Isaac, How long have you been deceiving him for?" Justin questions her having had an idea about it

"I wanted to kill you for a long time you see my mum was having an affair with your father Fletcher before your mother got pregnant but it ended when Alexandra came home one day and handed him the pregnancy test. Your dad then sacked my mum off like she was nothing" Angelica begins to claim "I could have been the most powerful vampire ever created but no you came along"

"First of all my father never cheated on my mother, he loved her and he loved me. I don't know where you are coming up with these lies but i can assure you that you are wrong" Justin argues with her not agreeing.

"You are so very wrong Justin" Angelica shakes her head at him "but like i said i wanted to kill you then i meet you in VanderVall and you were nice and sweet to me. We were closer than friends and then one day Ophelia showed interest in you and you tossed me aside like your father did to my mother"

"I never felt that way about you. You were isaac's girl"Justin denies ever having feelings for her

"Why are you lying" Angelica shouts at him getting angry

"Shut the hell up" Kathryn shouts at her coming out from behind Justin and stands beside him "Stop crying because someone didn't love you. Honestly i find it rather pathetic that the reason you want to kill me is because he didn't love you. I mean who even turn evil because of that... it's rather pathetic. In case you have forgot you have a husband who is pretty incredible and you still don't think it's enough. Get over yourself"

"You think you can talk to me like that?" Angelica crosses her arms getting angry

"I will talk to any winy little annoying bitch anyway i want to" Kathryn replies to her screwing up her face finding courage in herself in these moments.

"Kathryn" Ophelia and Justin both shout out to her trying to get her to shut up

"Look at you both trying to finally parent her" Angelia laughs at the sight "I should finish my story, Like i said your dad screwed over my mum and you screwed over me so when i heard Ophelia was pregnant i decided what better way than to go after your child. Initially i thought your baby was going to be a boy like many before her but i was wrong and i started to plan what to do to her"

"You've been after me since i was a baby, how delightful" Kathryn pipes up rolling her eyes at Angelica's dedication. "I mean who even spends eighteen years planning the death of one child... but here i am, still standing"

"I sincerely hate the VanderVall Family" Angelica shares with them glaring at them

"Why don't you do something about it or are you waiting another eighteen years" Kathryn laughs having had enough of her big talk. Angelica walks over to Kathryn and slaps her across the face, Kathryn looks back to Angelica with a smirk on her face. Kathryn clenches her fist and punches Angelica in the face, Justin quickly grabs a hold of Kathryn and pulls her back as he notices vampires, witches and wolves walk closer to them