𝓞𝓷𝓮

My name is Giorgia Mallette, I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school. My birthday is September 28th, 2001. I was born in Ontario, Canada but moved to LA when I was 7 with my mom and half brother Justin. My dad isn't in the picture, never was. Now I live in Hawaii since my mom and I moved here 3 years ago. Justin stayed back to continue his career in music.

Him and my mom don't talk a whole lot anymore since he got arrested 6 years ago. She knows how to hold a grudge. Nobody knows about my family, not a single person. I don't want to be known just as my Justin Biebers younger sister. He kept me off of all of his social media and never even mentioned having a sister on his moms side. Despite the tensions between him and our mom and my request to be out of his spotlight Justin and I stay pretty close.

2 years ago I met my internet best friend Anthony Reeves on tiktok. He's a month and a half younger then me and I never let him forget it. We've seen each other in person 4 times since we met, once I went to Kentucky to see him, we saw each other at vidcon, I joined him for part of the lights out tour last summer, and then stayed with him and his friends in LA end of last October into November.

From vidcon, tour, and LA I've met majority of his friends. I had a short lived "fling" with his friend Jaden Hossler after we met at vidcon then on tour we snuck around a little together. Nobody knew about it, not even Anthony. That was barely anything but then last October one night we had all gotten fucked up on the 29th and I woke up the next morning with no memory of the night before except I wasn't alone. I woke up on top of Jaden, both of us naked, his dick still buried deep inside me from the night before.

We both agreed to tell nobody, especially since Jaden was talking to a girl named Mads Lewis. They weren't official or even defined as exclusive but we still knew she shouldn't know.

Today I'm going to visit Anthony and help him get moved in. He said Jaden won't be there yet cause he's coming tomorrow instead as well as Josh but everyone else was already there. Everyone being Bryce, Kio, Griffin, and obviously Anthony.

——————————-

This is just a short backstory for this book.

Starts when Sway first starts in January 2020

Would yall want this book??????