UNTITLED!

As I walked down in the seashore I felt the sea breeze gently tickling my feet. I heaved a sigh and stare at the moon. The night was windy and the air ruffled my hair. I can feel the coldness of the night, somber night rather.

"I wish you were here but you're not" I whispered. I plastered a sweet smile on my face to hide what I really feels. I continue walking until I saw a huge rock not that far from our cottage. I took a fast glance to our location, they look so happy while me? Still reminiscing the past and it's heartbreaking grief when he's now gone.

I took a step and carefully climbed. Now I'm sitting at the huge rock and I can feel the coldness of it. Maybe this night will be the last day for me, for us.

"I-if I could bring back the past---"

"But it was too late Nicole" I suddenly stunned as I heared his baritone voice. I can't be wrong, I knew him well. I slowly lifted my head so I can see the man sitting beside me. I was partly shocked, I can feel my lips are trembling also my knees.

"The moon are always there for me" he uttered. I can't talk, I don't know why my lips are trembling and no word's want to come out. He is looking at the sky where the moon plastered. The light of the moon is our guide to see what's happening around us.

"A-axel" finally, words came out to my mouth. I looked at his face, he's epitome of a Greek God.

"Nicole" he said then turned his gaze to mine. He fixated his blue ocean eyes on me. His lips curved into a smile while looking straightly at my eyes. I felt my heart is beating so fast.

"I already forgive you Nicole. This time you need to forgive yourself too" he gave me smile, a genuine one. As he said that words my eyes begun to watered and in just a snap of a finger I can feel my tears running down to my cheeks. Concerned was written on his perfect face but I forcing myself to smile.

"Nicole. Hush, Don't cry. Tears doesn't suit to your beautiful eyes" he smile again and bear my hand and gently place it to his chest. I can feel his heartbeat.

"Every beats of my heart it's always says that you owned me, that I love you. Only you Nicole." Heartbreak from a death of a loved one will never heal. It will forever be a scar that will never fade away, that's why I'm acting like this. Here he was, talking to me like I didn't do such a bad thing's to him.

"Forgive yourself Nicole" then he placed my hand to his cheeck.

"Your eyes filled with tiredness. If only I could wipe all your pain away, I would do it in a heartbeat Nicole" I was sobbing and trying not to cry out loud. I can't stand seeing him like this, I'm a demon, brat, remorseless and more. How can he say that thing's to me. How can I forgive my self Axel. I badly want to scream those word's but my mouth is not cooperating.

"W-why. W-why are you acting like this Axel? I'm the one who p-put you there. Damn. I-i can't forgive myself" then I started to cry again, I heard that he heaved a sigh and put down my hand between us. He turned his gaze to the moon and as I looked at him a tear escaped from his eyes. That tears make my heart clenched for unknown reason.

"I-if you just let me explain my side before... You think I'm still alive? " he faked a laugh and it's irritating me.

"Having a one night stand with my twin? I forgave you. Cheating on me? Yes ofcourse I forgave you. Caught you kissing another man? Yes I forgave you and manipulating everything just to hide your true colors? Yes I forgave you because I love you Nicole. I always do." now he's started to cry. I'm out of words.

"A-axel" I trailed off. I was out of words to say and my heart ached. I can't bear seeing him crying because of me. Again

"I-if you just let me... Nicole. I fvcking do everything what you want. I nearly killed someone because of you. I nearly killed my father. " he returned his gazed to me and I saw anguish, guilt and pain written on his eyes and it's make me scared.

"A-axel... " I bit my lower lip.

"Nicole. If you just let me explain that night I think I'm still fvcking alive, I'm still with you, making so many memories with you. But you didn't let me. " he sighed.

"That was my twin, that's not me who's having a sex with someone. I'm so inlove with you how can I cheat,  like what you do before? " he cares his hair down to his face. I can't defend myself because he's right.

"And if ever that was me. It's just a one mistake. I forgave you many times but me? You're so unfair Nicole. " he said without breaking our eye contact. I saw how tears rolling down to his cheeks. I badly want to hug him right now but I know I can't. I'm such a fool woman.

"I-im very sorry A-axel. Sorry if I didn't let you explain. Sorry because of me you're now gone. Sorry for embarrased you that time. Sor--" his soft warm lips pressed mine. My lips parted in shock.

"That was a sealed kiss. In another life you will be always my girl. Forget about the car crash, I was dumb that time and I didn't notice there was another car and boom. I'm now gone. Thank you Nicole. " he wipe out my tears and gently kissed my forehead.

"Don't blame yourself. I love you Nicole. Even now I'm gone I still love you. Be happy with my twin." I was about to hug him but it was too late. There's no sign of Axel again.

"NICOLEEEE BABY WHERE ARE YOU?? " I heared a voice not that far from me and I know that was his twin. Axelion.

I fixed myself, wipe out all my tears left and plastered a sweet smile again to my face. I carefully jump down and then he saw me. He gave me a sweet smile so I did too.  They have the same face, voice but my feelings is only for Axel not for him. I was wrong, yes it's too late. Because Axelion is now owning me. All I can do is to teach myself to love him.

"I miss you baby. They're waiting for us. I'm excited to our Wedding" he said while holding my hand. Yes we're getting married because he raped me while I'm in a relationship with Axel, funny right?  I smiled bitterly and bear my tummy where's the baby is peacefully sleeping.