BRIDE

BRIDE

At the age of 5, I met Hercules.

"Felicity meet Hercules, Hercules my daughter, Felicity," my mom said. Tinignan n'ya ako na para bang naiirita s'ya sa presensya ko. Suplado.

We become friends.

"Friends? " Hercules said.

"FRIENDS!" I exclaimed.

He always defends my name to everyone.

"Shut the fuck up, don't mess with Felicity. You'll regret"

"She's not like that. You know nothing, better shut your fcking mouth"

He always there for me.

"Cheer up, tsk. "

"Stop crying, tears doesn't suit to your pretty eyes."

Age 10

"Felicity let's play" his eyes is now covered with excitement, I fixed myself and played with him

"I am the groom and you are my bride"

"But, no kiss at this time. We are too young"

"Hercules! " I exclaimed because he kissed my cheeks.

"Opps. Sorry. I can't resist, Be my bride soon"

Age 14

"I'll marry you soon," he uttered. I know that he loves me so much because of the way how he show it. I feel it. We both too young but age doesn't matter because I love him and He love me too.

"I love you, Hercules," I said sweetly. He smiled and planted his lips on mine.

"Be my bride"

Age 18

"I want you, your body, heart and soul" I want to uttered something but my mouth doesn't cooperate. He is being so sweet.

"I want you, to be my bride."

Age 21

"I love you so much Felicity. No words can describe how much you are meant to me" his words always makes me feel special.

"Who's that?" I asked. His phone rung and he immediately answered it.

I doubt that he'll gonna propose to me soon because he always saying that he want to marry me. Maybe the caller is the one who'll help him.

"Felicity, Please be my bride. iloveyou"

"Iloveyoumore, Hercules"

Age 22

Finally this is special day, Hercules and I...

"I'm so happy" tears started to fall down to my cheeks as I look at his pair of ocean-eyes.

"Felicity... " I smiled at him and wipe out my own tears.

"Stop crying." I chuckled.

"This is the special day, A man who promised to me... Ang nangakong papakasalan ako." he hold my hand and place it to his chest.

"Felicity. Stop it, this heart beats only for you."

"B-but that was before" he continued.

"Y-yeah. This is only y-your special day. For me? This is nightmare" I saw guilt written on his eyes. It hurts.

"Hey! Hercules my man. I'm searching for you, I thought... Oh. Felicity?" I looked at her, she's stunning and all I can say is they're look cute together. That girl is his Bride.

"How did you know my name? " I asked her, I fixed myself and try to be strong infront of them. I don't wanna show what I really feels, not now. It sucks.

"Because of my Groom, Hercules." Groom...

" Have you eaten? " she asked me. All I can say is she's kind, sweet and Ideal Woman. While me? A potato one.

I felt my heart is tearing apart because I saw how that girl kissed my man. I mean, not my man anymore.

"AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWLY WED" the host stated, the reception is now filled with their claps, and I saw how happy they are. While me? Suffering from the pain.

That should be me...