UNTITLED

She is Bea, my girlfriend.

I love her, I love her more than I love myself.

We're being together for almost 3years.

Eventhought her family don't want me to be with her, because of my backround status.

"I love you, Jerry" she uttered. I smiled and kiss her forehead.

"I love you more, Bea"

At the age of 19 when I decided to propose to her, I want her to be my wife. I want to spend my whole life with her. 

One day her family talked to me, they pushed me away. They said that Bea don't love me anymore that's why she rejected my proposal.

I didn't believe because I know Bea love me so much. I feel it, she's just not ready that time and I understand it.

"Layuan mo ang anak ko, halata namang pera lang ang kailangan mo sa kanya! " her mom shouted infront of my face. Nanatili akong tahimik hanggang sa makita kong may kinukuha s'ya sa bulsa n'ya.

"Oh ayan! Pera! Isaksak mo sa baga mo. Layuan mo na ang anak ko" then she threw the money on my face. Hindi ko napigilan but napaiyak nalang ako, hindi ako gan'ong tao. Yes, I'm not rich,  Langit s'ya lupa ako. Damn.

Mas lalo akong napaiyak nang makita ko si Bea na tinitignan lang ako, she didn't do anything to defend me. It hurts. Her face was emotionless.

"Bea talk to me, please!" sigaw ko mula sa bintana ng kwarto n'ya.

"Bea! Bea! Don't you love?" I shouted. Nakita kong dumungaw s'ya sa bintana ng kwarto n'ya but instead of talking to me, hinawi n'ya ang kurtina, dahilan para mawalan ako ng pag-asa para kausapin n'ya. Ang sakit.

You said you love, you said you'll fight for our relationship, you said you'll stay with me, you said everything will be fine, you said you'll hold my hand and never let it go.

Yeah... You said.

Now you're wearing the wedding dress that we've dream before, for you. You look so beautiful with that dress.

"That should be me" I whispered. Because I'm not your groom, I'm not the man who'll spend your life with.

Instead of choosing me and fight with me...you chose money over me.

Visit my TL for more stories.