LUNA FANTASMA

LUNA FANTASMA
Collaboration with iambuwaaan

I am a writer on Facebook. I write stories in a different genre, until one day I'm busy scrolling up and down. I saw one of my readers suggested to have collaboration with a writer.

So I posted on my timeline “suggest a writer who do you want me to collaborate with" and in just a second, a lot of comments I read and most of them suggested a collaboration with Felicity Moon.

I immediately stalk her, and I read one of her works, and it amazed me how creative she is in her stories. I was about to chat her when a message of her popped up on my messenger.

I opened her message, and I only read that she is calling my name "Moon" well "Moon Orlaith" is my dummy name.

Felicity Moon
: Moon.
; bakit?
: SBH ba 'yang Orlaith?
; Fam yata
: Open?
; bakit sali ka? Yiee
: HAHAHA sino founder?
; ewan ko HAHAHA

I can't help but smile because of her attitude. She's jolly and kinda cute. Did we talk a lot like; how's the feeling of being a writer? Who motivates you? Who's your inspiration? Etc.

Until I remember the collaboration, so I asked her.

: Collab tayo Fel.
; Sure hahaha anong genre?
: Ikaw ba? Anong gusto mo?
; Tragic?
: Sige bet.

Our collaboration didn't work at first because our mind is flying upon the sky and nowhere to be found. We're both laughing like a crazy human, exchanging some kinds of jokes. I just shrugged and continue typing.

: Still there?
; Always here.
: Balik ako mamaya, uuwi muna ako
; Ingat ka. Sige HAHAHHAA

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket and waiting for the tricycle. Tsk, it’s already 10 pm and it's getting late.

When I’m already at home I immediately log in on my dummy account and chatted her.

; Let’s start, pero anong title muna?

: Fusion of Moon, Epitome Of Moon, Ang Buwan, Buwan, Moon

; Baliw HAHAHAHA!

: Liwanag ng Buwan na lang Hahaha

: Seryoso na hahaha apaka lutang eh

: Travel travel muna hahaha

We always like that for almost an hour until something came up on my mind, and we both agreed to it. After doing our collaboration, I posted it on my wall, and we’re glad our readers like it.

Since that day, we become close. We always talk to each other, supporting each other’s works, and sharing each other’s problems, to the point that our readers think that we both in a relationship because of our closeness.

; Pst.

That's Felicity.

: Hey! Haha. Nabasa ko recent post mo. Nice work.

; Tsk baliw. Hahaha salamat. Btw lumamon kana ba?

: Hahaha oo, ikaw ba?

; Katapos ko lang. Kailan ka magpost ng stories mo?

: Bakit? Hinihintay mo?

; Syempre naman.

: Ikaw ha. Hahaha

; what? Hahaha

: Nvm.

We're always updating each other’s, sharing everything.

; Kuya Moon kayo po ba ni Ate Fel?

I stunned for a while before answer her question. I don't think that kind of stuff because I am busy with my studies, and I think I don’t have enough time to have a relationship?