He's an Epitome of Greek God

HE'S AN EPITOME OF GREEK GOD
— Felicity Moon

Sitting at corner of our classroom, scanning it side by side when suddenly it was filled with noise, they were all shouting the word...

"Omaygadd Ethan is coming"
"Ethan! "
"Sht he's going on our direction"
"He's freaking handsome"

I shrugged and continue reading my pocketbook that given by my Mom. I smiled bitterly because the memories started to flood again in my mind.

5 yrs passed when my Mom got raped and killed by someone. We're on the family reunion that time, ofcourse they're so many relatives who attended at that night. I remember how my Mom greeted them with her beautiful smile, she entertained them and all I can see is happiness on her hazel eyes.

"Hey Danielle. This is Gab and Gab this is Danielle" my counsin said. I'm looking at Theo's face but his hair was blocking her face but I know he is handsome yet cold.

"Tsk" he said.

"Sorry for his attitude, Dan" my cousin uttered. I smiled sweetly and says...

"Pft. That's fine. Go enjoy the party" then they left. I heaved a sigh and sit at the chair, scanning the whole view. I looked at Gab's direction and he was busy on his phone. Maybe he's chatting with her friend or his girlfriend.

It was getting late and our relatives are slowly leaving. I'm in the middle of arranging the unused paperplate when I heard someone's shouting for a help. I was stunned because that voice are very familiar to me.

"Danielle, where's your Mom? " my dad asked then because of that I felt jittery, my hands and trembling and my knees too.

"Hey. You look pale" he uttered then I suddenly ran to the place when I heard that loud voice.

To library.

My heart beating so fast as I hold the doorknob and opened it.

"FOLLOW HIM! " my dad shouted. I curiously scanned the library and I saw my mom lying at the corner of this library with...

"Dallisooonnn" my dad came and shouted my mom's name. I started to cry and cry. I heard my daddy was sobbing and shouting my mom's name.

We saw her naked and have a stabbed of the knife locating where her heart is.

"Hey" I bring back on my reverie when someones pinching my cheeks. It was Ethan.

"Why are you crying, Lady? " then he wiped out my tears and smiled at me. His smile is creeping me out, I don't know why.

"Stop" I said then stand up.

"What? You're beautiful and I don't want to see you cry" sadness written on his eyes but there is something on it that I can't find out.

"She's lucky"
"What the hell? "
"Omaygad"
"They're always like that"
"Yeah. They are sweet"

Whispering but still I can hear it, stupid people. I pinned my look at his face, all I can see that he is Epitome of Greek God yet I'm not attractive. I'm not interested on him.

"Done scanning me? " he smirked. I rolled up my eyes and started to walk away when someones grab my hand.

"Ano ba?! " I shouted. Then I was right... It was Ethan.

"Are you're being so mean to me? " he step forward so I step backward, here we go again. He will corner me again.

"You know that I want you right? " then he step forward again, until I got corner by his arms. I'm now leaning on the locker.

"You know it right? " he asked again. I gulped and slowly nodded.

"Good." he slowly leaning to me when I saw his tattoo located at his collar bone. My eyes got widen and I remember my Dad.

"You are mine" then he planted his lips on mine. I pushed him and his face become dark, his jaw clenching also his fist. I'm planning to run away when he suddenly grab me and lift me.

"Hellppp! " I shouted. This can't be.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP. NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!" I started to cry and punching his back.

"Let me go" I pleaded but he didn't respond and continue walking until he put me down, where on now at the dark place.

"P-please" I said but he just laughed like a demon.

"Well played" I turned my gaze at his back then I saw my dad smirking at me. My eyebrows arched.

"D-dad h-help" I'm just planning to run when Ethan hold my arms and started to kiss me forcely.

"LET GOOOO OF ME " I shouted.

"Daddd helpp! " my tears are now rolling down to my cheeks. As I looked at my Dad's direction he looks so happy while watching us. What is wrong with him? Why he didn't helping me.

"Well Danielle my beloved daughter. He is... "

"I'm your step brother, Gab rather" his handsome face plastered with a devil smirked. How can he be my step brother....

"Y-you killed my Mother! " I punched his chest and cry again. Disbelief was written in my eyed while looking at them.

"Yes I am. Now you're the next" in just a snap of a finger I saw myself already naked and two demon's are molesting my body.

"Y-you planned it all. I can't believe in you Dad." then everythings went black.