Real Reasons

Real Reasons
— Felicity Moon.

My name is Peter and I have a girlfriend named Jaz, all I can say is I love her so much, she is enough for me. 

She's close to my whole family because she is the girl they wanted to me.

I'm proud because she is mine until one day we talked privately. 

"P-peter, aalis na ako, pupunta na kami ng ibang bansa" that words makes me weak. I know what she meant but I remain silent and waiting her to utter a new words.

"Mahal moba ako? " I asked while looking at her eyes and I saw conciousness written on her eyes. Why?

"Ofcourse. I do. " I felt my heart is tearing apart, expecting my heart will beat faster as hell but it just clenched. My eyes begun to watered

"L-liar" after I uttered that word, guilt covered her eyes and I already new why.

"W-what? Totoong mahal kita Peter" I smirked and heaved a sigh. I wiped out my tears and started to talk.

"No you don't. Liar. You lied just to hide your deepest secrets? "

"P-peter... "

"You're leaving because you're pregnant! " I can't help but to hissed. She was shocked and started to cry.

"Damn it Jaz. Am I not enough? Kasi ako? Ginawa ko lahat para sa'yo. Ginawa ko naman Jaz pero bakit... Bakit ka parin nagloko? " I'm now crying like a baby because of the pain. Pain that the cause is her.

"P-peter please... "

"I respect your every decision Jaz. I thought na you're not ready for it but... Damn it! " napahilamos ako through frustration. It hurts a lot.

"I'm sorry P-peter"

"Stop this Jaz don't fvcking cry, please it hurts. Sorry won't change anything. Stop lying and be happy with my brother."