MY DEAF TWIN

MY DEAF TWIN.
— Felicity Moon.

I'm Kianna and I have a twin named Kian. Yes he is a boy.

Kian is a deaf. He can't hear anything but he can talk. 

One time I got home and I saw him cooking for our dinner, Kian is a Ideal Husband, he is handsome and have a positive mindset. That's why even if he is deaf many girls want him. But he's already taken.

I do a sign language for him to understand me.

"Where is your girlfriend" I said while moving my hands.

He smiled sweetly.

"At her room" I nodded and went upstairs.

"Ohh godd Miguel"
"Uhmmm that's it"
"Shtt ughh"
"Daaamnnn, d-deeper Mig."

I clenched my hand and went down to the kitchen again. I grabbed my twin hands.

"What's wrong? " he innocently said. I just ignored him and continue dragging him.

I forcely pushed the door and we saw Fionna, Rayzek and Miguel doing a inappropriate things... I mean doing a sex rather.

"Threesome?" I smirked. They suit themselves faster than I expected.

"F-fionna" my twin uttered. His tears are now rolling down to his cheeks.

"K-kian" Fionna said.

"I-i thought your doing your powerpoint. Is this your powerpoint? "

"I'm sorry Kian" she signed while crying.

"You tolerate me for being deaf? Am I not enough? " Kian.

"N-no" Fionna.

"Then why did you do this to me? Because I'm deaf? Why did you cheat? Why Fionna. Why!?  I love you and I choose you over them. But you...you c-cheated on me" my twin is now crying while holding his chest.

"Get out! " he shouted.

"I SAID GET OUT! " in just a blink of an eye the room is filled with his shout, his rants, his anger.

"DAMN!  I LOVE HER, I TRUSTED HER! BUT FVCK IT. RAYZEK AND MIGUEL? MY DEAREST FRIEND WOW! " and by that he's started to cry like a baby.