2 // my name

The guy was frantically trying to shut her up. "What's wrong babe?" He hurries over to where the girl is, trying to avoid the popcorn spilled on the ground. "Who are you?" She backs away from the male, her back hitting the door behind her. The male is clearly confused by the question she just asked, "who am i?" He points to himself. She nodded, not tearing her wary stare away from him. "Baby? are you okay? i heard you scream" The familiar voice of her dad asked, "Y-yeah dad! I just saw a rat outside my window." She lied. The girl decides that it is better that her dad doesn't know the appearance of the male species in her room or his trust in her will completely fade away. "Okay then baby." Her dad's voice fades away and the both of them can hear a door being shut.

She insticntively grabbed the closest item she can use as a weapon, which apparently is her house slipper and held it out defensively. "Who are you?" She repeats the question, "Why are you in my room?" The girl wiggles the slipper to his direction to which he replied with raising both of his arms up. "We haven't met for only a day and you forgot your boyfriend's face. Amazing." He rolled his eyes but his lips displays a playful smirk. The girl put two and two together and a light bulb lights up in her head. "Jane?" she asked, "Why would you say your own name baby?" the male had replied to her assumtion.

The girl sighs in relief. Glad that the person infront of her is indeed not her boyfriend she accidentally asked out when she got drunk once, curious? but that is a story for another day. "Go down the hall and find the door that has her name spelled infront of it." The girl bends down to clean her spilled popcorn.

i should make another batch

She internally thought to herself, saving as much of popcorn as she can. Pouting, she uses both hands to scoop up the unsaved ones and threw it away. The male, on the other hand, stood still in her room, raising one of his eyebrows. "What do you mean baby?" He asked again, "Do you not want me to be here?" He pouts. The girl he's assuming his girlfriend just sighs and stood up. "Look, I'm not Jane okay?" She explains, "I'm her sister. If you want to see her just get out of this door and make your way down there." The girl points to the direction of Jane's room, "You will see a door with her name on it." She explains briefly.

The boy just look at her like something is weird. "Baby, are you okay? I'm Yunho. Jeong Yunho." He strides forward slowly, as if he's scared the girl would bite him. "I'm your boyfriend, remember?" Yunho stood exactly infront of the girl and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You don't have any sister, remember?" When Yunho said that, she scoffed. "Look, Yunho." She shrugged his hands of her, "I am Jane's sister, okay? I don't attend KQ High and that is probably why you never see me there." This time, it was Yunho's shoulder being held, even though the lass struggles to reach his. "She never told you about me, that's why you don't know I exists."

Yunho's mouth formed an 'O' shape, taking in all the information he had just received. "Then who are you?" He said, realizing that the girl infront of him is not his girlfriend. Looking at her face up close, Yunho notices the slight difference the mysterious lass and his girlfriend has. She doesn't have this mole near her eye like Jane, Her lips are shaped slightly thinner and her eyes are colored light brown. The features of her face then went downwards as she frowns, "didn't you hear me? I'm Jane's sister." She lets go Yunho's shoulders and made her way to her laptop, closing it shut.

Yunho laughed but then clamps his mouth. Jane had told him how strict their father is when it comes to bringing boys back home, so it won't be nice for both him and the unknown girl in the room right now. "I mean your name, bab- Jane's sister." Yunho can't really address the girl as 'baby' anymore no matter how similar she is to his girlfriend. "My name?" She raises an eyebrow, "I'm Jena, Shin Jena."