4 // agree not

"Okay," Jena trailed off, "Okay?" Jane asked, surprised by how her sister quickly agrees to it. Jane thought that she would need to use other methods to convince her little sister, or even threathen her but it seems like she wouldn't need any. "Are you crazy Jane? what if your school finds out? it won't be pretty for you there and for the both of us back at home. You know how strict mom and dad is." Jena rambled on, Jane's face falling each second. "So if you think I would say 'okay' just like that, you are wrong dear sister." Jena frowns and crossed her arms in disappointment.

Jane pouts and made her way over to Jena, holding her hands in her's. "Please baby." She pleads, "do it for your sister!" Jane fakes crying. "If you want to achieve something, you need to go through the process. Nothing sucsessful is instant Jane." Jena said, caressing her sister's hand. "Well, I'm in a tight spot right now. I can't instantly be smart and get a passing grade in only two days. I'm not even sure I can raise my grades by three points." Jane pouts even deeper, making her look like an ugly duck. Jena pursed her lips, debating on taking her sister's plea or to stick to her morals.

She looks deep into Jane's eyes. Jena knows that it is indeed impossible for Jane to pass in such a short time, but she also believes that it is useless for Jane to get good grades but it was not even her effort in the first place. "Fine." Jena finally said after a painful minute, "but under some conditions." Jane beams and nods excitedly, ''I will only do some questions the right way, only enough for you to reach the passing mark." Jena said, holding up a finger, "next, none of your friends shall know about my identity, you know how great I am in lying, so acting won't be a big problem for me." She raised another finger, "and lastly, I want you to grant me a wish somewhere in the future." Jena finished her conditions.

Jane who doesn't really have a choice, agrees to all of her conditions. "But if my friends don't know that you're replacing me, you would need to dress, act, and go on all of the hangouts they make instead." Jane reminds her sister. Jena knew that Jane's style of clothing is pretty revealing, something she is not comfortable with at all. "I mean, it's better than having your friends knew you took advantage of our similar looks." Jena encounters. She loves her sister, and the last thing she wants is for people to question her morals and judge her, even though the latter doesn't really mind those.

"Whatever you say then sis." Jane shrugs, she kissed Jena on the top of her head and walked out the room, "thanks Jen." to which Jena replied only with a smile. She soon went back on working with her advanced calculus textbook, scribbling on a piece of scrap paper to count. Her laptop lets out a notification, signalling that an email was sent. Jena rolled her chair to the direction of her laptop and checked it, an email from her sister about the materials for her exams.

Jena skimmed over it shortly, huffing as she needs to review things she learnt back in middle school. "Jane better be grateful about this. She gets to rest while I need to substitute for her." Jena jutted her lips out not forgetting to download the files her sister just sent.

After a good hour, Jena puts down her pencil and stretched, "Time to get some sleep!" She glanced at the clock, agreeing that it is way past her bed time and trudged over to her matress.

"Good night world. See you tomorrow morning and I hope you'll become less shitty." She laid flat on her face, her sentence coming out as a mumble then went on a deep slumber.

I just hope nothing will go wrong