25 // help me

Thirty minutes later, Jena finally regained her consciousness, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright lights. "Hey baby," Her sister's face came into sight, and she instantly remembers the recent events that got her into panicking. Jena sat up straight, gasping for air, her hands trembling while outstretched in front of her body, as if she's 'protecting' herself. "Ssh, It's okay." Jane took her into a hug, stroking her sister's hair a few times, setting her tense hands down, caressing her palms. "Jane? I saw her." Jena hugs Jane backs, breathing in and out slowly.

Jane signals Sehui to call for her dad, which she does immediately. "I know, you're fine baby, you're fine." After making sure that Jena is completely fine, Jane pulls out from the hug, giving her a bottle of water and her meds. "I'm sorry for running away, and making all of you worry." Jena notices the other boys sitting near her bed, in a special small room made when Jena was in her worst. Yunho made his way slowly to her, enveloping her in a tight hug. "I'm just glad you're fine." He sighs in the hug. Jena mutters a small 'sorry' and Yunho breaks the hug. "Thank's for bringing me here, Yeosang." Jena smiles towards the boy with his skateboard in one hand. Yeosang smiles and nods in reply, "It's fine Jen, I'm was worried for you."

Mr. Shin comes into the room and checks her daughter up, "Did you take your medicines?" Jena nods, "I'm sorry for breaking out again like that, Dad." Mr. Shin hugs her and pats Jena's head, saying a small 'It's fine' and left to attend his next session. The small room was engulfed in silence, Jena and Sehui went out to get some food, Sehui being forced by Jane to break out from her hug with Jena, saying that Jena has some explaining to do.

Jena noticed the awkward tension between the boys, as if they're trying to tell each other to ask first. She sighs and smiles, catching their attention, "I'm sure all of you are having questions, right?" Without even nodding, Jena could tell that their answer was a positive one. "So, in middle school, Sehui and I went to different schools." Jena said, starting her story, "I went to an all girls school, while Sehui went to a normal co-ed middle school." The boys were listening intently, all ears to her. Sehui only told them a small portion of Jena's past, a very vague explanation behind the cause of her PTSD, and severe panic attacks. "I was not really a social butterfly like Jayden, nor was I fun and quirky like Jane." Jena looks down at her hands, "So I had a hard time getting friends, they all see me as a weird kid, but one did not. She befriended me and we became close." Jena leans on her headrest hiking her blanket higher.

"Lee Yeoreum. That's her name," She said the unusually familiar name for the boys, "We were friends for the first few months of seventh grade, until she starts on taking advantage of me. At first only mooching of from my homework, to projects and assignments, until it turns from asking to forcing." The room was very silent, only Jena's hoarse voice talking. "When I refused, they would threaten me, but the threats were real, they hit me, and did unimaginable things for a middle schooler."

"I tried, real hard, to stand against them, but slowly, the bullying went severe. They recorded videos, they injured me, called me stuff." There was a slight crack in Jena's voice, but she just brushed past it, "Finally I came to accept and just counts down to the date I would finally be free, then the insomnias start, the depression came after. I never knew I had those, thinking that it was just sadness. One day, our family had a day out together, they saw me being down and wants to cheer me up by bringing the whole family out, and I passed out from straining myself to study, a way to distract myself from the bitter reality. They rushed me to the hospital where I got checked up and all, long story short, I spilled everything to my family and Sehui, about what I had been through."

The boys look at Jena with pity in their eyes, never knew that someone like her had a past like so, "My parents confronted the school about it, and I moved to Sehui's school, where she kept me safe, I honestly felt like a burden to her." Jena chuckled, "Yeoreum got suspended, I suppose. From there, I got PTSD and random panic attacks, even with no trigger. I got treatment with my Dad, and finally middle school ended, and I entered Wonderland Academy." Jena finished her story, not wanting to remember anything from the past again, "So that's why you never saw me then, Yeosang. I was rarely home since I'm here most of the time." Jena gestures to the room they're in.

At one of the walls, it was full of drawings, small diaries, and calculations, "I really think studying is my way of escaping, that's why I really like to do it. Call me weird, but it's true, people scares me, numbers don't" Jena chuckles, finding what she said funny. "Ever since then, I try to be more positive and bright. I try to laugh, hang out, and blend in with the crowd. I honestly feel like a bad friend to Sehui, after all, it feels like I'm restraining her from having other friends." Jena looks down, tears brimming on her eyes from guilt. "Don't say that Jen, you're precious to me, never once were you a burden." Sehui, who apparently has been listening to Jena's story, rushed into the room with a plastic filled with tteokboki, and hugs her best friend. "I'm really lucky I have a good friend like you, so don't ever you think low of yourself." Sehui mumbles into the hug.

Jena smiles and lets a 'Thanks' out, and before they knew it, visiting hours had ended, so even though Jena is not a patient at the clinic, everybody needs to return. "Um," Yunho stayed back after the others went out, "I just want to say, that I will be here for you, so anytime you're feeling down, you can hit me up anytime." Yunho says all of that and walks towards the door, "Thanks Yunho, I really appreciate it." He shuts the door, tips of his ear getting red. Jane and Sehui already left, Sehui's dad picking them up. "Yunho," Yeosang calls out, "Lee Yeoreum, she's not who I think she is, right?" Yeosang asks cautiously, "It's a pretty common name if you think about it," San counters.

"I don't know guys, I hope not."
🌱
It is now safe to say that,

BAE HAERA IS IRRELEVANT🙌🏻

the real antagonist in wrong window would be Lee Yeoreum😤 and she has done terrible things😒