49 // horrifyingly weird

When Jena went back to school, all the kids were just staring at her, some whispering towards her direction, the girl not really sure what the reason is. As she reached her locker, it might have stood out the most to anyone passing by, her usually clean, smooth, red metal surface was all filled with drawings, words, even trash also. 'Monster', 'Mentally ill', 'Murderer', those kind words were overlaid on top of each other, some to the extent where Jena can't even decipher what it said. Jena's heart dropped to the pit of her stomach, confused and lost to why this is happening, she opened her locker and found countless of things scattered inside, her notebooks, textbooks, PE uniform, and everything in the locker reek of spoiled dairy.

"Do you like the surprise?"

Jena looked back, seeing a girl she doesn't even know approaching her along with some other students. The look on her face made it obvious that she doesn't know them which made the group amused, "You don't know me, don't you?" She steps forward, pushing her, "You pushed Yeoreum right?" One of them said, crossing her arms. Jena furrows her eyebrows, surprised on how the accusation got out fast. "No." She simply stated, grabbing a wet wipe from her bag and started on cleaning her locker door, which was pretty useless. "Liar, you pushed her, Yeoreum said so." The girl holds Jena's wrist, stopping her from cleaning. "Are you perhaps in Yeoreum's chain of bullies?" Jena sighs, looking towards her.

The girls scoffs, rolling their eyes simultaneously, which is pretty creepy, "Whatever, I'm warning you," They walked away, leaving the girl alone. Jena laughs, not even intimidated a little bit, "Do they really think those type of bullying work these days?" She went back on cleaning the mess out of her locker. Sehui and Jena planed to give in all the evidence they have against Yeoreum, a.k.a. her phone. They just hope that nothing goes wrong through out the day, seeing that Yeoreum realized that none of the boys are on her 'side' anymore, making the girl frantic over it.

"Good morning Jena." San smiles, greeting her in his usual cheerful tone, "Good morning to you too, San." Jena took her seat next to his, but strangely not pulling out her usual notes with her. "They destroyed it." Jena answered before San even got the chance to ask, "Oh." He said, studying Jena's face for any signs of an attack or anything else, but sighs in relief when he found none. "How's your Yunho situation going on?" San asks, continuing the flow of the conversation. "We're good, back to usual." Jena took out a piece of paper, prior to her notes getting destroyed. "Really?" San rests his cheek onto his palm, leaning in with a playful smile.

The teacher came in and they started homeroom stuff, before breaking up into their own classes, Jena walking towards the opposite direction as San. Her first class is Geography, yes, the one she ran out from, and yes, the one she takes with Wooyoung and Yeoreum. The noticeable difference occurring from last month and now is that Wooyoung was sitting patiently with an empty spot beside him while Yeoreum was on the other edge of the class, sitting with a random girl beside her. "Jena!" Wooyoung waved enthusiastically, motioning for the girl to take the seat beside him. Noticing that Jena arrived, Yeoreum kept a gaze on her, like a lioness on her prey, waiting for the right time to strike.

Class was fun, the students were made laughing from Wooyoung's counter joke attack to their teacher, and they had little assignment to do that day. Like any other normal student, Jena left the class and walks towards her next, the probably useless class that doesn't require her brain and hard work, the personal development class. Jena got there first, before Yunho even showed up, with other students in the class, chattering while waiting for the teacher. "Hey." The boy took his seat, the one occupied by random strangers he doesn't know for the past few weeks before because of their cold war. "Hello." Jena greeted him back, sitting up straight.

These two are awkward, very. Yunho still felt guilty over his mistake even though Jena reassured him that it's fine hundreds of times. Jena also didn't know how to make the first move, what to initiate, and what to say to break the newly found ice around them. Their class started, with the good old teacher, Mr. Joo, bringing laughter to the classroom, giving the kids time to relax and get a little bit of therapy from the old friendly man. The class was done, and the students started to pour out from it, rushing to the cafeteria to eat, including both Jena and Yunho.

Jena had told him to go without her first, having 'some things to deal with' as what she told him. Yunho rejected at first, but was soon forced to do so by the girl. Jena left where she was just standing and made her way to the lockers, putting her things in. Yeoreum's phone was safely secure with Sehui, Jena feeling uneasy if she was the one to hold onto it, and her gut proved her true, for the next thing she knew, Lee Yeoreum was pinning her against the lockers, eyes bloodshot and skin pale. "I need to talk to you." Yeoreum's skinny arm was pressed onto Jena's neck, blocking her airway. Jena gasped for air, clawing at the arm, when Yeoreum notices, she lets her go, then walks away, motioning for her to follow.

The two girls reached the far end of the building, pretty deserted for whatever is coming up next. "I know you have something that belongs to me, Jennie." Yeoreum stops walking, her back still facing Jena, "Give it back." She turns around, allowing the other party to observe her state, "Or else what?" Jena crosses her arms, her newly found confidence, thanks to those around her, took Yeoreum aback. Jena had predicted that sooner or later, the girl would find out that Sehui and Jena were indeed the ones who took her phone, so the situation was not surprising to her. "You can't even do anything without that phone," Jena shifts her weight to her right leg, "So what are you going to do?"

Yeoreum's pupils dilates, she hates this, she hates the situation very much. The pet is now rebelling against it's owner, such a betrayal. The brunette tenses, her eyes getting way more strained and red, Yeoreum approaches Jena, leaning into her ear. She proceeds to croak out a few words, and then walked away, leaving Jena in a frozen state, silent in horror.
🌱
how are y'all doing??

stay safe✌🏻