54 // past deeds

"WHAT?! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?"

"Tell me everything."

"Aw, and I thought you're gonna end up with me instead."

"This is, amazing!"

The very first minut— no, second, the two announced their official relationship, they were bombarded with questions and statements as such. "Shut up guys, they're getting uncomfortable." Seonghwa said, flicking the boys on their forehead, "But really tho, what happened? Who confessed? Did you two kis—" Seonghwa's mouth was slapped with a piece of lettuce, "Hwa! Stop it!" Sehui yells, seeing the uncontrollable blush on her best friend's face, and the awkward grin from Yunho's. The rest of the table was groaning in disappointment, seeing that their unending trail of curiosity cut off by Sehui.

That Saturday, after getting carried away by the tension, the couple ended up making out in the pantry beside the kitchen, leaving their families looking for them. When they had broken the contact, Yunho asked her to become officially his, and with dim lighting on his sweat glistened body, and short huffs, which woman in their right stat— well, Jena would quite not fit on the category that time, anyways, which woman could even reject that sudden confession? She agreed to it, making Yunho the 'happiest man alive', landing a short peck on her lips before tidying up, leaving no marks of their doing. So in a short conclusion, Saturday was way much more superior than Wednesday. If the hearing took away Jena's problem, the pantry gave her a source of happiness, and a source of strength.

Going back to Monday, their first day of final exams, the very day— not really, of Jena's encounter with Yunho, as her sister. "Good luck," Yunho pauses, "babe." Landing a smooth peck on his girlfriend's lips before running into his own class, "I don't need luck!" Jena had shouted to no one in particular, red coloring her cheeks. Yunho can call her 'babe' all he wants and she would not even correct him this time, for it is quite the correct endearment for her. "I get it, you're happy, he's happy, and I'm single." Haera locks Jena's neck into her arm, "When are you setting me up with your brother, huh?" She drags her to their class, "Well, ask him to buy you a meal or something." Jena said, releasing her grip from her.

"Jayden is kind, he would never turn those down, especially with those who he deems nice with his siblings." Jena sat down on her desk, getting ready for the first test subject, Calculus. "Yeah whatever, you know I'm not brave enough," Haera crosses her legs, still facing the girl, "Speaking of which," She leans in closer, "How's Yeoreum?" Haera whispers, afraid that ears would hear. It turned out that all the threats and terror were just nonsense and bullshit talk, nothing had happened to her and her family, and it has been two weeks since.

Well, from Yeoreum's case, the police began on digging into the Lees also, and Mr. Lee was accused of ghost surgeries, malpractices, and abuse of drugs towards his patients, currently putting him on suspension and trial. Even though it also got Mr. Shin's clinic to be suspended, 'Hey, as long as the bad guys are punished', as I quote from what the man had said, even better, Mr. Shin said that the suspension is a 'long earned vacation' and he is now experimenting new recipes for the siblings to try out since his wife had threaten him to not feed her with, 'kitchen wastes'.

All the suffering Jena had gone through, the pain she felt, was paid off in a much more satisfying way. She didn't have to stoop low to land a blow towards Yeoreum, and in the end, the grand plan she had fires against herself. "This is why you plan things out before doing so." Jena mumbles, shaking her head as she reminisces the sloppy plan Yeoreum had to frame her for pushing her in. Averting her focus back to the exam, Jena flips over onto the first set of questions, easily getting it done, "Mr. Song, stop trying to call out to Ms. Shin, she won't and never will, respond." Mr. Yoo said while flipping another page of his book, silencing Mingi down.

The exam ended and they all got together, "We shall eat tteokboki!" Wooyoung cheered, followed by Jongho and San. They raced to the parking space and climbs into their own vehicles, "You're riding with me." Yunho intwined their hands and drags his girlfriend to his car. "Um, I'm Jane." The girl awkwardly said, "Oh?! I'm sorry!" That instant, Yunho let's the girl's hand go, making the situation awkward but then, the girl started on laughing, wheezing and wiping her tears. "I'm just kidding! I'm Jena." Yunho frowns and squished her cheeks, "I," He paused, was about to say 'hate you' but decided to change it instead, "Love you." And he lands a small peck on her lips. Ignoring the fact that they had just done that, Jena climbs into the passenger seat, patiently waiting for the boy to get to the driver's seat.

"You should not play those tricks on me baby, I know which one of you is mine."

They drove to the kids' favorite, the never changing tteokboki shop. Inside, the boys and also, the girls, were already sitting on their usual spot, just finished ordering and now is pleasantly chatting with each other. "Yunho! Jena!" They called out for the couple, "Woah, I still remember when we would call out for them during finals last year." Wooyoung said, "Stupid ass, that was Jane," Jayden flicks his forehead, "Now he's with Jena." Wooyoung laughs, while nodding. It was not even noticeable when these two deadly pair got closer, but it shows on how they're always up against each other's ass every minute. "It's a shame that Jena and Sehui, also Jongho, were not with us last year." Jayden adds, "It was so much fun." Wooyoung furrows his eyebrows, "You were not, with us last year. To remind you." He said.

The table erupts in laughter, "Well yeah, to tell you the truth, I wasn't here also, last year." Jane said, "What do you mean, you weren't here?" Jayden asked, "So they saw a ghost?" He raises his voice, "No! Dumbass." Jane hits her brother's head with her, clean, spoon, "I wasn't here, but Jena was." Seeing the looks on their faces, Jane sighs, "She was the one attending classes for my finals, last year."
🌱
i think the next chapter

would be the

✌🏻𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽✌🏻