24 // please someone

Jena was dragged to the back garden, Sehui mercilessly forces her to sit down on a bench, not long after, Jane and Danbi emerges from the door. "What's up?" Jane asks the two of them, since Jena clearly did seem very clueless. "Let's go out, the four of us." Danbi said, Jane raises both of her hands in defense, "Woah, bitch, I ain't a lesbian? I have San, remember?" Danbi flicks Jane's forehead, "Not in that way asshole!" Jena and Sehui laughs along. "What Danbi meant by it, Jane, is that the four of us should hang out today, after all, we just did finish midterms." Sehui explained instead.

Jane and Jena both 'Oh'-ed and nods, "Okay, I'm in." Jane leans on the bench, crossing her legs, "I'm in too." Jena said, "I mean, I don't think we have a choice here Jane, it's Sehui we're talking about." Jena pulls Jane's hands and got her up to her feet. "True," Sehui links her arm with Jena's and walks, "Let's go eat!" The rest follows and they got out of the school complex. "You know, let me stop by at the convenience store real quick." Danbi said, she made a gesture of smoking and Jane nods, quickly getting what she meant. "I wanna get some snacks also." They made a quick stop at the nearest seven eleven, which was owned by Danbi's older friend, explains the cigarette.

"Do you want to come in also?" Sehui asked Jena before stepping into the store, "Nah, I'll stay out here." Jena took a seat on the chair provided outside, she sets down her bag and phone, looking around the area. It was in the middle of March, meaning that it's still spring, and the weather is still chill. Jena tilts her stiff neck from side to side, then moving on to her body, stretching it when a figure caught her attention. The high school girl was laughing along side with her friends, linking their arms together and walking towards Jena. A sudden wave of realization and fear washes through out her. Jena stood up abruptly, knocking her chair over, and ran away with trembling knees.

She ran and ran and ran until her legs found her way to a quiet place, with no one around. She sat down on a bench, seems like the place is a park. Jena sat in silence for a few minutes, calming her beating heart down, fighting her unwanted flashbacks. Her breathing went horrid and unstable, as a wave of panic attacks came. Jena's hand instinctively reached for her bag to get her meds but found none, she didn't even bring her bag with her. Realizing that her bag and her phone were not with her, Jena's breathing became more unstable, as she panics more.

Breathe, calm down, look around you, let's find your way back, you're smart, you can do this.

She looks around but couldn't seem to recognize the area, feeling more weighted in her chest, Jena tries to stand up from the cold bench but collapsed right after, her knees buckling, feeling like jelly. She sat down on the dirty ground for quite a long time, gasping for air constantly "Jena?" She looks up slowly, the unstoppable tears making her vision blurry. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" The boy rushed beside her, helping her to stand. "Kang Yeosang?" Jena breaths out, "Let me get you to the hospital." Yeosang sets his skateboard aside and gave Jena a piggyback ride. He then picks his precious board and ran to the main streets, hailing a taxi. Both Jena's vision and thoughts were clouded as Yeosang puts her on the backseat, telling the driver to drive as fast as he could to the nearest hospital.

Jena shook her head and reaches out to hold Yeosang's hand, "To Dad." She said, before retracting her hand as another wave of panic washes over her. At that point, Jena curls herself into a ball and keeps on repeating the same sequence of sentences, "I'm sorry." "I'll do better." "Please don't do it." Yeosang got the message and tells the driver the address of Mr. Shin's clinic instead. He holds Jena in a hug, stroking her hair, whispering a series of 'It's okay's even though he knew that it wouldn't help. "Hello sir? I am on my way to your clinic," Yeosang called Mr. Shin, "I found Jena in a deserted park sir, she was having panic attacks." He answered after the doctor asked what for. After telling Yeosang that he will be ready for Jena, Mr. Shin hung up.

Not long after, the taxi arrives at the psychological clinic Mr. Shin runs with his colleagues. Yeosang carries the passed out Jena again after paying for the cab and met the triplet's dad, who immediately took his daughter into his practice room and gave her meds, "Yeosang, please call Jane immediately." Yeosang nods and pulls out his phone, dialing Jane's number, "And one more thing, thank you so much kid." Mr. Shin asks him to leave the room so he could leave Jena to rest, since another wave of panic could come anytime soon, especially when there is someone 'unfamiliar' in the room with her.

Jane got the call, and came rushing to the clinic, Sehui, San, and Yunho following. The four of them apparently have been looking all over for Jena, the boys getting a call from a frantic Jane. "What happened?" San asked Yeosang, "How did she ends up here?" Yeosang ends up explaining how he saw Jena on the park, luckily, the park Jena ends up on was the very park Yeosang usually goes to, to skate. Jane went instantly into her dad's practice room, already knowing the exact cause why Jena is like so.

The only person left with clueless boys is Sehui, she already caught on to what had happened and cries even more, mumbling things under her breath. "I should've not left you out there alone." Sehui took a tissue from a nearby tissue box and dried her tears with it. Yeosang carefully approaches Sehui, tapping the crying girl's shoulder, "Sehui? What happened to her?" She took deep breaths, sensing that the boys are in need of an explanation right now. Sehui sat on a chair, messing with her hair, eyes red from crying to much, "Jena, she was," Sehui croaks out. The boys squatted in front of her, making a semi circle, and Sehui lets out a shaky breath.

"Jena was a victim of bullying."
🌱
I personally don't know what happens to others when they have panic attacks, so I just wrote based on what had happened to me :<

stay safe loves💚