43 // purple booboos

Jane was carried by one of her teammates, after learning that she sprained her ankle. It was not long then, her team officially lost, the castle discovered and destroyed. "It's fine Jane, don't beat yourself up too much about it." One of her teammates said, seeing the sour look on her face. If it is not for Lucas, who had found and carried her, she would've ripped Yeoreum's face off her skull and feed it to the dogs. "Sorry." She sighs, snapping out of the thoughts she had. Yeeun presses the bag of ice to her ankle, reducing the swelling, hopefully. "I'll take you to the clinic, come on." Lucas offers his back once again, which Jane gladly accepts. Mrs. Dan guides them to the lodging's small medical clinic, to get Jane treated.

In the woods, a small fight between San's team and Mingi had happened. They met coincidentally and is now involved in a water gun battle, Mingi's team having the upper hand for having two water guns while San and his pair only had one. "Yeet?" San looks over to his partner, "Yeet it is." Changbin said, before the two of them ran like their feet is on fire. "Get them!" San and Changbin splits up, going completely different directions. Mingi went to chase after Changbin while the two other went to San, hot on his tail. "Wait, I don't have a gun!" Mingi said, realizing that both of his teammates took his, "You don't have a gun?" Changbin, who heard it, shot Mingi gladly, making him eliminated.

The other areas are also having their own battle, the megaphones blaring out announcements of elimination within short intervals. Luckily, Jena's strategy worked, the four created enough chaos to attract three other groups, and fled into pairs, only one of them getting shot, leaving the three groups, who had eventually gather at one point, fight each other, causing a huge, 'blood bath' and losing many members. Jayden is currently giving Eunbi a piggy back ride, running away swiftly from a team they had met. What the other team thought is to be protecting her, is completely wrong, Jayden is taking an advantage to use Eunbi as a shield.

If I need to be queen, might as well go all out.

Eunbi's heart fluttered, sadly for the wrong person with the wrong motive. Mark and Lia, on the other hand, is quite peaceful, not useless chatter done unless needed. They had successfully found three cardboard castles, including theirs. "Oop, people." Lia pulled Mark away from their spot, her sensitive hearing picking up voices and movements. "You're great at this!" Mark, the ever so innocent Mark, said it quite loudly. "There they are!" And hence their flight mode got activated.

Seonghwa and Jena walked around the higher grounds, finding only two cardboard castles, destroying one after hearing Jane's elimination. "Aw, I thought I would face Jane for the finals." Jena pouts playfully, continuing her stroll. They had not been attentive enough for the next thing they knew, Yunho and his teammates are standing in front of them. Jena and Yunho, making eye contact, which was soon broken by the girl. Jena pulled Seonghwa away, unnecessarily shouting for him to protect her. "She's the queen!" One of Yunho's teammates shouts, going after them. Yunho, being the fastest runner amongst them, caught up to the pair. "Jena, split up, and you take this." Seonghwa shoves the gun into her hands and took the other direction, having the two other person follow him.

Yunho ran after Jena as quickly as he could, catching up with her. Instead of shooting, Yunho took Jena's wrist, stoping her. "Oh Lord." Her heart stopped, surprised by the sudden force, "What?" Jena said, seeing the hopeful look on Yunho's face. "Can't we talk?" Jena sighs, "You have five minutes." She then created distance between them, making sure none of them would shoot. Yunho stood there, staring at Jena's face, taking in her features he missed so much, "Can't you consider to forgive Yeoreum, at least once?" Yunho finally spilled, "I don't think she's that bad, Jena. Maybe you remembered wrong, PTSD could've mess with your memories." Yunho delivered his thoughts, making Jena scoff. "You don't know what she had done to me and you're defending her? Just because she's your first love." She crosses her arms and shakes her head, "Unbelievable."

Jena was about to leave the place, before Yunho shouts a very irritating sentence, "How could I know if she had done something terrible to you? What if you're lying? The Yeoreum I know is sweet and kind, incapable of hurting her friends." Yunho raised his voice, stabbing Jena in the heart with his words. Jena went silent for quite a while, before deciding to not answer that, her logical mind making the decision that Yunho could've thought like that, so it isn't her place to force him into believing her. She walked away, leaving Yunho unanswered. The boy was obviously pissed, as he follows her, "Answer me! If you had the nerves to say— or accuse someone like that, might as well do it to the end. Make a bigger lie!" Yunho said, more stabs to the fresh wound added. "Is the genius Jena now mute? So were you just craving for attention, making up all that story?"

That's it

Jena stops on her tracks, turning around to face Yunho, "Watch that mouth." Jena points at the facial feature, voice cold and harsh, shutting the boy up instantly. "Don't say anything if you don't believe me. I don't need your trust." Jena said, her stare hard and angry, a little bit of sad and disappointed, "If you think that my panic attacks were fake, then so be it. People can lie Yunho, what makes you think that she can't." Jena kept the same voice and stare on the boy, "You accused me of lying when all I did was be honest with you, shows a lot on what our times spent together meant to you, right?" Before Jena walks away again, she pulls out the water gun, shooting Yunho. "If you're going to be like this, might as well do it to the end. Don't talk to me." Jena walked away, leaving the stunned boy alone.

"Jeong Yunho, out. Jeong Yunho, out."
🌱
the phrase 'watch your mouth' is something used a lot at where i'm from, or at least with the people around me. with the correct intonation and facial expression, it could become smth scary, srsly. we usually say it when someone steps over the boundary, saying something too harsh or inappropriate.

stay safe everybody💚