7 // hang out

Days went by and Jena is currently on her last question in math. She made it seem like 'Jane' is having a hard time answering questions and made herself finish exactly when the time ends. "Alright kids, put down your pens and submit your answers." Mrs. Dan started to collect the answer sheets starting from the first row.

Through out the whole test, Jena actually didn't struggle at all. She slowed herself down on purpose so that the teacher would not suspect her of cheating. It seems like her results on the past tests came out really nicely making Jane's teachers suspicious on the girl's behaviour.

Jena stood up, fixed her skirt while gathering her belongings in the process, ready to stomp out of the class. As she reached the door, Mrs. Dan called out to her, asking fo her to stay. "What has gotten into you?" Mrs Dan is Jane's Ethics teacher, her test were done on the second day of exam week. "You passed with flying colours Jane, and you never pass. Some teachers are suspicious of you cheating, but I hope your grades are pure from hard work."

Jena pursed her lips. Did Jena cheat? No, but did Jane did? She indirectly did cheat. "My sister helped me Mrs. Dan, she saw my report cards and shrieked." Jena said, trying to explain. Mrs. Dan nodded, "The one attending Wonderland High?" the elder aksed.

It's actually Wonderland Academy, but okay.

Jena just nods in confirmation. She could feel that Mrs. Dan is secretly judging her— Jane, for being this 'dumb' while having a sister that can attend the top school with no problem at all.

Jena stomped out of the classroom, heading towards Yeosang's parking spot but then she stopped on her tracks. Yunho is right infront of her, grinning. "Hey baby." She puts up an act and smiled, "hey." Yunho took her hand into his and dragged her out of the school building.

"Let's go. Your friends are waiting for you." Yunho pulled her into his car and starts the engine up. Panicking by the sudden kidnapping, Jena pulled out her phone and texted her sister. "I didn't know you changed your phone babe." Yunho glanced at the phone in Jena's hands.

Replying nonchalanty with the same answer she gave to Yeosang, Yunho raised an eyebrow instead of believing her like Yeosang did. "I thought you never wanted Iphone 11 'cause the camera gives you creeps." Jena paused in the middle of her typing, leaving Jane hanging.

"I—" Her eyes dart around the car, looking for an answer. "My dad forced me to use his baby. Jena got her phone just a month ago so she doesn't need it." Jena answered, hoping that Yunho would buy her lie. "Okay then." Yunho giggles.

Soon, the 'couple' arrived at their local diner, their group of friends waiting there. "Hey love birds!" Danbi raised a hand, gesturing for the both of them to sit. Jena took the vacant seat beside Danbi while Yunho sat beside his friend, Seonghwa.

They all ordered and ate, some jokes thrown here and there. "He shoved the papers and left the class! Out of anger!" Wooyoung is telling how a kid shoved papers to the vice principal during yesterday's test. "It was epic! You guys should've seen Mr. Im's face when he did it!" He munched on his burger, shutting him up.

During the time Wooyoung talked, Jena felt someone staring at her. As she looked around the table, her eyes met San's, one of Yunho's friends. Out of politeness, since Jane never mentioned San during the 'lesson', Jena did a small bow which San ignored to.

weird asshole

Jena went back to focus on Wooyoung and his crazy escapades during class, Jena was too into the conversation that she didn't even notice her phone ringing. "Jane! Jane!" Danbi shook her, "Uh, what?" She snapped out of her day dreaming.

Danbi pointed to her purple phone which is vibrating like crazy. "Your dad's calling." Jena looked at her phone for a while before letting out an 'oh' and went outside to pick up the call.

"Hey baby, where are you?" Her dad asked, "I went out for some fresh air dad." Jena lied. Their dad didn't know that Jane and Jena switched places for the elder's sake, but if he knows, it's going to be the end for the both of them. "Okay honey, don't go home too late! Mom made your favourite steak!" Jena's dad passed the phone and her mom's voice rang through her ear.

"Hey Jena baby!" Mrs. Shin giggles, "I came home early today! So you should too!" Jena smiled and replied with an 'I will'. She is indeed planning to go home after the meal, so she would probably ask Yeosang, as the person she is most comfortable with, to drive her home.

Jena ended the call and went back in, "You're done? Let's go to this new bowling alley that had just opened." Yunho grabbed Jena's hand, pulling her to go with him. "Baby? I think I need to go home now." Jena faked pouting, "Dad wants me home early."

She freed her hand from Yunho's grip, but he held it tighter, tilting his head, "I thought you never listen to your dad?" Yunho asked and Jena internally cursed at her sister, "My mom is home early, and they want to eat dinner together so, yeah." Jena trailed off, hoping that Yunho would respect 'Jane' and her choice.

Sadness flashed across Yunho's eyes but then he covered it up with a smile, "Okay, I'll drive you home." After saying their goodbyes to their friends, Jena and Yunho made their way to Yunho's parked car.

The drive back home was silent, She could feel the disappointment from Yunho's body language. When Jane said that Yunho is like a large puppy, She isn't kidding. Yunho is a puppy. "Baby? I'm sorry I can't make it." Jena took his hands into hers. The last thing she wants is for her to destroy Jane's relationship, so that is the least she can do.

He smiled, eyes still on the road but his fingers latch to hers automatically. "It's okay." He croaked out, "I understand." The rest of the trip is in complete silence, the radio DJ being the only one who's talking.

The car stopped right infront of the Shin house hold gate, "Thank you for driving me home baby." Jena smiled and opened the vehicle's door. Before she is able to step out of the car, Yunho pulled her back and plants a kiss on her lips.

Overwhelmed with shock, Jena froze. When Yunho pulled back, he grins and ruffles her hair, "Bye baby." Jena got out of the car and closed the door, watching the black coupe drive away.

"Fuck. I'm in deep trouble."