15 // we're exes

Time flew by real quick and it has been a week since Yunho turned single already. To say that He is moving on is a big lie. Yunho is sad. The energy and spark the goofy Jeong Yunho once had was all gone. Jena could not do anything but to stare at him, wishing to be able to do something. "Jen, you want to go grab something from the convenience store real quick?" San disturbed her from her thoughts.

She nodded, tearing her gaze off the sleeping boy. "Let's go." Jena grabbed her wallet and walked beside San. Despite being very touchy with her, Jena had never once developed a feeling towards the cute boy. It was as if the universe didn't want her to. The two were laughing at what San got himself into when he were out on the streets of Myeongdong. "I swear to God Jen, it was very embarrassing for me to walk around with that." San had lost a bet with one of his dancing partners and need to walk around the streets wearing a big sign with his ugly picture on it. Bad history.

Jena couldn't control her laughing, hitting her thighs repeatedly, gasping for air. "Hey baby!" someone embraced her from behind. "Hey Jane! You need to hear what San did yesterday night!" Jena's eyes were wet with tears from all the laughing. As she was too busy laughing, Jena didn't detect the rising tension between her sister and San. "Hi San, it's been a long time since we—" "Let's go." San cuts Jane off, pulling her sister with him by her hands.

Jena was oblivious to their situation, "What's wrong?" San shook his head, pushing into the store. He grabs the snacks on his list with no words spoken. "San?" Jena grabs a bottle of chocolate milk, "Something is wrong, I can feel it. Do you hate my sister?" Jena went straight to the point. "Give that to me." San avoided the question and reached out to the milk so he can pay. He had shortly told Jena to sit on the bench outside, which she follows.

"So? Are you okay?" Jena got her milk back from San. "No." He rips open the melon bun's wrapping and starts on munching. "Elaborate please." Jena reached out for a bag of chips, "We used to be close, very close." San sighed, "We share everything, We hold hands, We cuddle, We go out on trips frequently. I was happy with her." He said. San sets down his bun, "but everything suddenly changed Jen. She suddenly didn't want to text me, call me, hug me, or even go out anymore. She became a completely different person."

San pouted, evident sadness dripping from his tone, "Then one day, She decided to cut ties with me, acting like nothing ever happened between us. She went back on seeing other boys not long after." Jena was speechless, "You mean, you and Jane, used to, were, um." She ponders off, "We used to date, yes."

The only thing that can come out from Jena's mouth is a useless 'oh'. She doesn't know what to say, to do, or even act. Jena can't exactly hate on her sister. She knows very well that is how Jane is, but because San is a dear friend to Jena, she can't help but feel a tad bit of disappointment against Jane. "She treats me as if love never happened between us, making me don't know how to say or feel." San buries his face into his hands. "I don't know what to say San. I really don't." Jena looked down. "It's fine Jen, not everyone does."

The two went back to class in complete silence. They split ways also in silence. The both of them not knowing what to do. When classes end, Jena wasted no time and went to find San immediately. "San!" She slams his class door open. "We should go out today! To cheer you up!" At the sight of Jena beaming, San couldn't help but to smile widely too. "Okay." He made his way towards Jena, "I'll get Sehui to come also." Jena made a real quick phone call while heading towards her car.

San quickly trails behind her, greeting people he knows. "Hui!" Jena exclaimed when she saw the familiar figure of her best friend. "And Seonghwa?" Jena's face dropped when she saw the male beside her friend. "You have room for one?" He sheepishly smiled. "Make that two." Yunho slumped his chin on San's shoulder, eye bags decorating his eyes. "I need a distraction. Take me wherever you guys are going." Yunho shuts his eyes.

"I suppose my car will fit all of us." Jena said, it would be awkward for her to reject Seonghwa when he did absolutely nothing to her and for Yunho, she feels that he does need some cheering up. The five of them got into Jena's car, Sehui claiming shotgun which made San sad, for some weird reason. "So, where are we going?" Seonghwa, squished between San and Yunho asked. "Oh about that, I figure that we should just go to a nearby arcade." Jena said. The boys and Sehui quickly agreed on what she suggested, since who doesn't love the arcade?

Once Jena found a parking spot, the five of them rushed into the arcade, buying tokens. "Sehui let's play this!" Seonghwa pulled Sehui by her hands and the girl blushed madly. 'Save me' Sehui mouthed, which Jena replies with a shake from her head. Based on what Jena had seen the past few days, She could see that Seonghwa genuinely likes her. It's just that Sehui feels too insecure. "So, what are we playing?" Yunho tossed a coin up in the air before catching it, a grin spread on his face. "Basketball?" San suggests. "It's game on." Yunho and San marched towards the machine, leaving Jena alone.

Wow, thanks guys.

Jena decides to busy herself with the claw machine, trying to get the cute Totoro doll inside. "You could never get that doll if you play like that, princess." A sudden voice startled Jena, "Who are you?" Jena glanced at the school boy beside her, leaning on the machine and smiling. "Allow me to introduce myself," He exaggeratedly bowed, "My name is Hendery, but you can call me your prince charming."