13 // there's three

The day followed on pretty well, Jena correcting a few other people who had called her Jane, and just, socializing. "Woah, that was rather easy." Sehui and Jena got out of Korean, they had just finished a small test the teacher gave, and it is nothing like the ones in Wonderland. As they made their way out of school, Jena was engulfed in a hug. "Baby!" A familiar scent filled her nostrils, she smiled instantly. "Hey! Never see you around anymore Jayden!" Sehui greets.

People around them got confused, why is the popular kid being so touchy with the new kid? "I'm sorry Hui, I just got back from camp yesterday, and it lasted for a month you know." Jayden pouts, he held Jena dearly in his arms, squishing her cheeks. "I would appreciate it if you let me go now Jade." Jena said, calling him by his nickname she gave when they were little. "I'm sorry baby." Jayden let Jena go and ruffles her hair, "I'm just excited that the three of us are finally going to the same school together! I won't need to rely on Jane for homework anymore." Jayden said.

The bright beam Jayden gave off was soon replaced with a frown and he clutched his head, "Ow! What was that for?!" Jane unrolled her textbook and humphs. "You need to be less rude to someone older than you Jade." Jane crossed her arms. "Oh please Jane, you're only born two minutes earlier." Jayden tsk-ed and rolled his eyes. "There are three of you?!" Yunho, popped out of nowhere behind Jena asked, scaring the hell out of the poor girl.

The triplets nod in sync, confirming the boy's shock. "Wow, that's hectic for sure." Yunho mutters under her breath. Jena, who caught this as he stood literally above her, giggles. "It could be when the three of us decides to get crazy on the same time." She laughed, eyes turning into crescents. Jane decides to butt in, "Especially that time when we filled Mom and Dad's room with plastic balls." Jane said in between laughing, "Or when we put dried ice in the pool, that created some bomb ass pictures though." Jayden said, "Kudos to me."

The three of them are basically inseparable. They have each other's backs anytime and anywhere, yes they fought a lot, but the love they feel is bigger than that. "Let's go home shall we?" Jayden puts his arm on both Jena's and Jane's shoulder, pulling them into his car. "But, you promised me a date?" Yunho tugged on Jane's hand, making the triplets stop. "Oh that." Jane got out of Jayden's arm and went beside Yunho. "You guys go ahead. I'll come home soon." The uncertainty in Jane's voice was detected but they decided to not mind it.

Jayden and Jena shrugged and made their way into Jayden's Bently. "Oh look, your never changing ugly car." Out of all the color choices Jayden could pick, he picked the ugly shade of brown for his first ever car. "Stop coming for my baby Alice you monster." Jayden ran over to the drivers seat and hugged the car. "Alice is her name?" Jena asked, making her way to the passenger seat. Jayden nods proudly, "Beautiful isn't she?" He opens the car and got in. "More like disgusting I suppose." Jena wore her seatbelt and set her things at the back seat.

The drive back home was completely silent, not. The both of them kept on arguing on where to eat since their mom just bailed on their dinner plans. "Are you kidding me Jade? McDonald's? Again?" Jena screamed over the wind, Jayden had opened his convertible allowing the cool fresh air to run through their hairs. "I want ShakeShack and that's final." Jayden quickly protested with a loud 'no' and also a pout. "You obey me or I will never do your homework again." Jena crosses her arms, knowing that she just won an easy battle. "Fine." Jayden said bitterly and took a sharp turn, changing his destination.

Arriving at ShakeShack, they managed to get a parking spot and made their way inside to order. "Oop, pee alert." Jayden left Jena to order, and pay, all by herself and ran into the bathroom. "Oh? Jena?" Jena was looking for a seat when a familiar voice calls out to her. "Yeah?" She looks at the direction of the voice, trying to find it's owner, "Oh, hi." She greets San and the others. "What are you doing here?" He asked, "I'm obviously here to eat, what were you thinking?" Jena disappointed in San's question shook her head. "Oops, my bad." He giggles.

"I thought you were single?" Wooyoung asked. Jena made a 'who are you?' face, directed to the man himself. "You said you mentioned me to her before?" Jena certainly did recognize the male and literally everyone on the table but to avoid suspicion, she pretended that she didn't. That lead on the boys introducing themselves to the girl one by one. "And my name is Seonghwa! Nice to meet you." He beams which Jena replies to a small smile.

"So, who was the guy earlier?" Wooyoung leaned over the table, a cheeky smile on his face, "My brother." She simply said, "Ooh? Older brother? Younger?" Mingi butts in. "We're triplets." Jena's hands were awkwardly grabbing her tray, waiting for their session of questions to end. "Guys, let her go. You can talk to her sometime in the future. Look at that poor girl standing." Hongjoong nonchalantly said, munching on his truffle fries. Mingi and Wooyoung visibly pouts, Seonghwa waved and San smiled while Yeosang's eyes never left Jena's face and her features, squinting. Jena noticed this and awkwardly smiles, she bids a 'bye' and walked away from their table.

As she sets her tray on a table not to far from their's, Jayden finally came back from the bathroom. "Baby!" Jena rolls her eyes, She hit Jayden on the arm a few times, "How. Many. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Tell. You. To. Not. Call. Me. Baby. In. Public?!" She hits per word, "Ow! You're so mean I'm gonna tell mom." Jayden sticks out a tongue and grabs what he assumed as his drink, which he spats out in a second. "I'm lactose intolerant and you dare give me a cup of milkshake? Cruel." Jayden said dramatically.

Jena sighs at the stupidity of her brother, "That's mine you stupid dumb fuck." She snatches the cup out of Jayden's hand and hands his coke instead. "I'm not paying you back asshole." Jayden munched on his burger, glaring at the female in front of him. "Whatever jerk." Jena retorts back and proceeded to eat her own.

The shop was pretty calm and quiet for a Friday, but that peacefulness and serenity was soon disrupted by Yunho's loud voice. "Boys!" He ran inside the shop and took a seat beside San. "I don't know what to do now." Yunho slumps, "What happened?" Wooyoung asked. Yunho had announced his recent event a little bit too loud, loud enough for the Shin siblings to hear.

"What?!" Both Jena and Jayden said with full mouths gaining the boys' attention, "She broke up with you?!"