36 // nurse moon

"If you want to jump, do a flip."

Jena looks back to the voice, sighing in relief once his face come into sight. "Yeosang, what are you doing here?" Yeosang walked closer to the girl, placing both of his hands on the railing also, leaning against it. "Same goes for you, what are you doing here?" Jena averts her gaze to the roads in front of the school, "You've heard, right?" She sighs, "About what? Yeoreum?" Jena nods, bringing her hands together and playing with her fingers.

"The rest of the boys thinks she's not what she actually is," Yeosang shoves his hands into his pockets, looking at the distance, "We couldn't tell them since, it's your privacy." He then squints his eyes, the wind blowing. "Aren't you going to tell them anything?" Yeosang spoke up again, after not getting any response from her. Jena shakes her head, "I have you guys, and that's enough, they don't need to know the exact truth." Jena looks over at Yeosang, "As long as you are here." They had a short battle of eye contact before Yeosang broke it, "Fine then, I'll be heading down first." He walks away from Jena, and opens the door, "Don't stay up here too long, you'll get sick." He said before disappearing into it.

Jena stays on the rooftop for quite a while, trying to clear the busy thoughts roaming endlessly in her head. She might have stayed there for too long because before she knew it, the recess bell rung, snapping her out of her deep thought.

I skipped three periods?

She went down the stairs, and met up with Sehui in front of Korean Class. "Where were you? I tried calling a few times." Sehui said, she links her arm with Jena, and she explained what happened to her for the last three periods. They arrived at the cafeteria to see their usual table filled with the boys already, and another addition of person. "Let's sit at another table." Jena said, tugging Sehui's sleeve. The latter nods and settled down on another table. "The rest doesn't know the truth, right?" Sehui slurps on her banana milk, looking over to their usual table. Seonghwa met her eyes and frowns, he then stood up and went to the two.

"Why are you here?" He said, "Come join us, we want to introduce someone to you." Seonghwa grabs both Sehui's and Jena's arm, tugging them so they would stand up. When he saw that neither of them budges from their seat, he notices that something was definitely up. Seonghwa sat down beside Sehui, tilting his head, letting his eyes settle on Jena's face and then Sehui's. "Okay, what's wrong?" He asked and the table fell silent. Jena looks at Sehui, asking her to answer instead, she got the signal and nods, "Let's just say that, Lee Yeoreum and us are not really in good terms." Sehui answered, which Seonghwa frowns deeper to. Jena's ears soon blocked out whatever conversation between the two couple when her eyes settled on Yunho, sitting there as if nothing had happened.

"Jen? Jena." Seonghwa reaches towards her shoulders, shaking them, "Why are you crying?" Sehui grabs some tissue and gave it to Jena, she touches her cheeks and oddly enough, it is indeed wet. "Look, I can't say everything in detail because it's Jena's tight to do so, but we won't be around if that girl is with you." Sehui said, seeing that Jena is really unwell and pale, "Tell that to the boys." Sehui stood up with her arm around Jena, guiding her to the nurse office, leaving Seonghwa dumbfounded. To which extent does the girls hate Yeoreum? The perfect, kind, and cheerful girl he knows. He left the table and went back to their usual one, not saying anything even though the boys pestered him with questions. Seonghwa brushed them off, his eyes unconsciously travel and stops at a laughing Yeoreum.

What are you keeping, Lee Yeoreum?

On the other hand, San and Jane had noticed that something was off when Sehui and Jena left, them observing from another table with Danbi, Yeosang, and Mingi. Jane left the table to follow Jena, making time to slap Jayden's back, telling him to follow her. "Did you really need to slap me? You could've said it nicely." Jayden complains as he rubs the area. "Did you hear? Yeoreum is in this school." Jane said, keeping her pace towards the nurse office. "What?!" Jayden was busy with the newest basketball league, so he spent the whole day out on the court, while good student Jane skipped class with Danbi, hence them not knowing that Yeoreum had transferred that fast.

"Then how is our baby Jena doing?" Jayden aksed, adding some speed to his legs, "I don't know, but it doesn't seem good." She said, opening the sliding door. "Jane! Jayden!" Sehui said, acknowledging the both of them. "Is Jena okay?" Jane asked, making her way beside Jena. The younger was sitting on a chair, a glass of water in her hand and the other clenched into a fist. "She's fine, Ms. Shin just needs some rest." The nurse in charge said, "You can take a nap here until your seventh period, I'll make a pass for you." He said, making his way to his table and scribbling on the blue colored paper.

Mr. Moon, the nurse, smiles, "You shouldn't be stressed," He offered some sweets to Jena, "Here, eat some to rid your stress." He then proceeds to give some to Jane, Jayden and Sehui. Jayden frowns and went to Jena, picking her up from the chair and setting her down on a bed. "Rest." He pushes her forehead so she would lay down. Jena reluctantly obeys, and Sehui unfolds the blanket, draping it over her. "Thank you." Jena said, eyes getting wet for some reason, "Thanks for being here, the three of you." Jayden smiles and hugs his sister, "I'm more thankful to you, for not giving up, and for being my sister." Soon, Jane joins into the hug, tears brimming also. "Thank you for being the Jena we love." She mumbles into Jena's ears.

They soon left into their respective classes, Mr. Moon kicking them out. "Now, Ms. Shin," He closes the curtain to give her some privacy, "Please rest." He smiles and went into his own room, doing his work. With many thoughts going throughout her head, Jena finds sleeping hard, but her fatigue soon beats the headache and she fell into a deep slumber.