12 // budding friendship

The time spent with both San and Sehui over the week was very enjoyable, Jena actually found herself having fun eating lunch with the both of them. San on the other hand, had gotten out of his usual circle and spent more time with the girls rather than his own friends. "Wouldn't your friends get jealous?" Jena asked when the both of them made their way to the next class together. San stretches his head up, "I don't think so," he scratches his cheek, "I find it more enjoyable spending time with the both of you." He giggles lightly, showing of his dimples girls go crazy for.

Jena would be lying if she said that her heart didn't skip a beat, "Whatever you say then," She took her logarithm workbook out of her locker along with her notebook for the said subject. "That looks old." San commented when he saw the book. Jena nods, confirming his assumption, "I had this since what? Junior 8th?" She flipped open the book to see the grade written in it. "Nope, seventh." Jena held the book close to her chest and starts to make her way to class.

San catches up with her after losing his thoughts for a moment. "What?! You learnt something this hard in Junior High?" San walked right in front of Jena and turned his body so he faces Jena while walking backwards. She nods and answered all of his questions until they arrive at the scheduled class.

The both of them ignored prying eyes and made their way to occupy two empty seats at the middle row. "I'm sorry but that seat is occupied." An unfamiliar girl said, turning her body as she said it to face them. "Oh, but I don't see anyone around here though?" San said, looking around the classroom, chuckling.
"That's none of your business, asshole." She snaps, turning around to face her makeup filled table.

Contrary to whom he sits with, San is actually more on the disliked side. His playful and hard headed personalities tend to tick a few people off when they don't know him well. "Go off sis." San grabbed Jena's wrist and went to the seats in front. "I guess this is where we will be sitting for the rest of the semester then." Jena sat down on the right side, claiming it instantly.

Soon after, the bell rang and the teacher walks in, silencing the bustling noise inside. "Get your books out kids, we doing it the old style." The math teacher slammed her books down on her table, gaining attention of the kids. "Open page four of your logarithm book and please read it for about ten minutes, after you're done do the problems I will write on the board." who Jena recognize as Mrs. Gu rambled about, not noticing Jena's presence. "Oh? We have an intruder in this class." Mrs. Gu lowered her glasses and eyed Jena. "Shin Jane get out of my class, You're in my husband's right now." She crossed her arms.

Jena stared at her innocently, as if she hasn't done anything bad, which in this case is true. "I'm not Jane though?" The whole class went silent, as how they were wondering in the first place, 'why would San and Jane, two people who don't find it comfortable sitting with each other, talk as if they're best friends?' and, 'I thought Jane is dating Yunho? Such a whore.' "Then do I own the pleasure of knowing your name Ms.?" Mrs. Gu trailed off, waiting for Jane's copycat to answer. "Jena. My name is Shin Jena, Jane's sister."

Mrs. Gu was taken aback, "You've transferred here from Wonderland Academy I assume?" Jena nods at this. All of the teachers in KQ High should have known the almighty sister Jane has from Wonderland by now. "Because you were expelled?" Mrs. Gu is clearly trying to mock Jena at this point, "Whatever may float your boat, Mrs. Gu." Jena handled the situation calmly, unlike Jane who would've popped off that instant. I mean, who would even want to move out of a such prestigious school they worked real hard to get into? Obviously this girl right here.

The woman chuckled and started the lesson, keeping an eye on the 'expelled kid' all the time. Asking Jena to do the hardest question from the textbook, or even challenging her to prove a problem Mrs. Gu made herself, making Jena more and more irritated. "Great job kids, I'll see you next week." The teacher walks out as the bell rung, leaving the class with high tension from the previous challenges.

San tapped Jena's shoulder, "You okay?" Jena flinched and nodded. Jena was clearly annoyed by this teacher's attitude. She doesn't like other people underestimating her abilities for it would only make her self esteem lower and even lower.

Even the expelled kids in Wonderland would still get first rank here.

As the both of them made their way to their next classes, they had realized that they didn't have the same class for the sixth period. "I have biology, you?" Jena compared her schedule with San's, "History." They bid their goodbyes, meeting later during lunch.

Jena walked down the hallway to get to the bio laboratory the class we be held in. "Hey baby!" A male caught up to her, "Gosh Yunho, I'm Jena." Jena rolled her eyes but her heart was beating wild. "Oops, I guess?" Yunho giggled. In his hand was the exact same textbook Jena was holding. "Oh? Biology with Mr. Eun?" Yunho noticed. Jena nods and also saw the textbook, "We have the same class? Wow." She mumbled the last part to herself. The bell eventually rang, resulting Yunho to pull her so they will reach the class in time, or rather, before the teacher arrives.

"Oh? If isn't the lovely couple?" A girl stood in front of them, blocking their way. "What do you want Bae Haera?" Yunho grits his teeth, annoyed that he needs to take care of this. "Seems like the both of you are still going strong? What's wrong with your outfit Jane? It looks less, slutty." Haera ignored Yunho completely and focused on Jena instead. "If you want to pick a fight, do it with my sister you airhead. You can't even tell the difference between Jane and me yet you have the audacity to call her a slut? What a bitch." Jena pushed forward, leaving Yunho behind. He rushed forward when he realized that the lass left him, Haera shrieking in the distance. She quickly stomps forward, not hearing the calls Yunho made.

"You were right Jane, She is a bitch."