Chapter 2

Another 415 years later.

The babies are both ten months old.

"Wow, look at him go," Jasper chuckled as they watched Rayvon crawl across the dining room floor.

Oliver followed him until he reached Vinny. Rayvon then tugged on the bottom of Vinny's trousers to help himself stand up.

He couldn't walk yet but he could stand, crawl and sit on his own.

"Hasn't he grown!" Sorina beamed.

They have come to visit for the day.

Corey was standing with Luka who was a bit shy of the 'strangers'.

"And hello little Luka" Jasper said but the baby hid his face on the side of Corey's neck. "Aw, is he a shy one?"

"yes," Panuleon smiled.

"Look at those wings, they're adorable."

Luka's wings were still growing but they were too small for him to use.

Sometimes, when he is standing on his feet he'll flap them to help keep the balance.

Rayvon found that very funny.

"I love his eyes, he's a very cute baby, they both are" Sorina smiled.

"Da-da," Rayvon said as he pulled on Vinny's trousers.

This is the first and only word he can say. He learned it a few weeks ago.

Vinny leaned down and picked him up.

"Can you say, cat?"

Vinny's speech took a very long time for him to get back to saying sentences properly.

He was still having sessions with a different therapist but they were only once every two weeks unlike in the beginning when it was three times a week.

He was so glad he asked for help.

"At!" Rayvon said before clapping his hands. "At."

"Yes, that's right, Cat" Oliver chuckled.

"At" Rayvon smiled before pushing his head against Vinny's and giving him a hug.

The baby was wearing little black trousers with a white top and a velvet red waistcoat which Oliver saw and immediately had to buy.

"Show me your teeth Rayvon," Vinny said as the baby pulled back and reached for Oliver.

Oliver took him and lifted up his top lip.

There, sticking out of the top gum was the cutest pair of pearly white fangs.

They were tiny but sharp.

They have to be extremely careful that he doesn't bite anyone. The only person who he hasn't accidentally bitten yet is Luka.

When his teeth came through, it happened over night. Oliver's face was rather entertaining when his baby grinned at him that morning.

After that, they offered him blood, which they do to all young vampires when they get their fangs but Rayvon didn't want it.

Which definitely raises the suspicion that he's a half-vampire.

Little Luka sleeps like a human and eats like a human. They won't know if he's a full angel until he reaches puberty.

That's when he might stop sleeping, eating and his body will learn to refresh itself.

"Right, let us take the little ones," Sorina said as she tried persuading little Luka to come into her arms.

"We want to take them out for the day and give you boys time to relax," Jasper said as Rayvon frowned at him but didn't put up a fight when Oliver passed him over. "Wow, you really look like Vinny when you do that."