Chapter 46

"I can't wait to have a bed like this" Rayvon said.

He was sitting on the side, next to Luka who had the duvet pulled up to his chin. They were in Vinny and Oliver's room, taking them up on their offer of sharing the bed.

Oliver climbed in at the other side, it was now half ten and they were getting a bit tired.

"You'll feel like you have all the room in the world" He chuckled while Vinny climbed over him, making sure he squished him completely before lying down.

He would just sit in bed until Oliver fell asleep, Rayvon did the same with Luka.

Rayvon climbed on the bed so he was next to Vinny.

The bed was big and there was more than enough room for them both.

He moved under the covers and laid as close as he could get to Luka. It was nice to lie next to him for once.

"You look so tired" He chuckled as his half angel revealed a cute little yawn.

"I am," He said quietly and rubbed his eyes.

Vinny was trying not to watch them but he secretly still finds it very exciting that they are soulmates. He just doesn't show it.

Oliver was watching with a somewhat goofy grin. He was like an excited child who was having their very first sleepover.

Vinny nudged him lightly, making him realise he was obviously staring.

Oliver diverted his attention elsewhere and sunk down under the duvet. He pulled it up to his chin, trying to keep in the warmth.

Vinny sat there for a few seconds, weighing up his options.

He could read a book until Oliver went to sleep or he could hug his soulmate and stay exceptionally close until he went to sleep.

He didn't even bother grabbing his book before getting under the covers and getting as close to Oliver as he could manage.

Oliver felt all warm and fuzzy inside while he turned and buried himself into him.

Rayvon let his gaze wander around the room. He remembered when he used to jump on his parent's bed really early in the morning when he was little.

Now that he thinks about it, he felt a little bad for Oliver because he'd wake him up at around five in the morning almost every day.

But Oliver didn't mind, it was all part of being a father.

Luka was settling down, he didn't mind sleeping in here. Oliver and Vinny are like his second parents. As a family, they're all so close.

Just then, Rayvon turned and wrapped his arms around his parents.

Vinny's eyes stared in front of him. He could feel his son's arms around him and he could feel him cuddling into his back.

Oliver frowned and opened his eyes to see Rayvon's face right in front of his.

"Awh, he like's to cuddle with his parents" He chuckled.

Rayvon grinned but hugged a little tighter.

"Luka, you're not joining in."

"Yeah Luka, you're missing out" Oliver smiled.

The half angel chuckled but sat up and climbed over Rayvon.

He sprawled over Vinny and Oliver, making Oliver move back. He settled comfortably in between them.

The human grinned and squished little Luka against Vinny as he moved back in for a hug.

The vampire was slightly amused but this was a lot of close contacts and he wasn't one for hugs.