Chapter 40

"So, you caught my dad and Jed, kissing?" Oliver said as he rubbed his eyes and watched Vinny nod. "I wish I could've seen your face."

Vinny smiled. As soon as Oliver was making jokes again, he was back to his normal self.

"I was really shocked and probably stared for longer than I should've."

Oliver chuckled as the excitement continued to grow inside of him.

Vinny watched his eyes, he knew it was coming as his soulmate calmed down, the realisation that John and Jed were together was starting to sink in.

He sat for a moment before his expression became more and more shocked.

Vinny prepared himself, he was going to explode.

"Oh my god" Oliver whispered.

Vinny grinned, seeing his excitement and feeling so happy that he wasn't upset anymore.

"My, my dad and Jed?"

Oliver suddenly gripped the sides of Vinny's face as he raised his eyebrows.

"My dad and Jed are soulmates!" He pretty much yelled with amazement. "I'm so happy" He breathed.

"Come on, it's interrogation time."

Oliver almost leapt off his knee while Vinny chuckled and stood up.

"Remember-"

"Yes I know, just think about one thing at a time," Oliver said and nodded. But it was clear how full of happiness he was.

"And?"

"And remember to breathe."

Vinny smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Take my hand, I'm not letting you sprint all the way there."

Oliver took his hand and his grip was tight. His eyes were bursting with emotions. He couldn't wait to see his dad and Jed together. He couldn't wait to tell them how much he supported it.

"Don't walk slow," Oliver said and pulled him out of the bedroom. "We have to get there right now!"

Vinny just went with his flow and half jogged down the corridor.

Oliver was sucked into the moment. He was determined to get to his dad and express his love for his new soulmate. This was so much for his mind to cope with but he was only just beginning.

* * * * *

Rayvon and Luka came into the dining room after being in the garden all morning. The affection was still growing strong for them and they had to be with each other, twenty-four hours a day.

Luka noticed that John and Jed were holding hands as Madison asked them every question she could think of.

He stopped and pulled on Rayvon's shirt sleeve.

He looked down but heard his thoughts, making him follow his gaze towards their grandad and the angel.

Rayvon's eyebrows raised but only for a second.

"I knew it," He thought.

"No you didn't" Luka chuckled and rolled his eyes. "But are they together now?"

"It looks like it," Rayvon thought while looking at his soulmate. "I did know about them two."

He was joking and just winding his best friend up. But he always does this.