Chapter 66

"I feel exhausted" Oliver yawned and face planted the bed.

Vinny watched him with amusement as he casually unbuttoned his waistcoat.

"You do look a little tired."

"We've had a crazy few days" He muffled into the duvet but Vinny didn't hear him.

The vampire took his shirt off before climbing on top of his soulmate and turned him around.

Oliver smiled when he felt Vinny sit on him. He reached up and ran his hands down his bare chest.

"I can't hear you when you have your face pressed against the bed" Vinny smiled and rested his hands on Oliver's chest in return.

"I said, we've had a crazy couple of days."

Vinny moved his hands up his soulmates body until he could trace his fingers around his jaw.

"We have."

Oliver watched as Vinny's eyes concentrated on his features.

"Vinny," Oliver said and ran his hands down his warm arms. "Can you hug me until I fall asleep?"

The vampire couldn't have felt more love in his chest.

"Of course, I can."

He slowly moved next to him and snuggled as close as he could get.

Oliver wrapped his arms around him as their faces laid close.

"Try and get as much sleep as you can" Vinny whispered. He wanted Oliver to return back to his normal self as soon as possible. He has only been back for a few days and they both needed to adjust.

"I will" Oliver mumbled while his tired eyes were starting to close. "Good-Goodnight Vinny."

The Vampire watched as he just fell asleep.

He smiled to himself at how fast he drifted into his dreams but he was glad. Oliver still needed to get over those traumatic two years and he had a lot of sleep to catch up on.

Vinny moved his face a little closer and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Sleep well, my Olive" He whispered.

* * * * *

Everyone was sitting in the dining-room.

It was half ten in the morning.

Rayvon and Luka were watching Corey who seemed to be very tired.

Every five minutes or so, he would start to drift off and his head would fall. But that would wake him quickly and make him jump.

Last night, it took him ages to fall asleep and he had a pretty troubling nightmare which left him awake for ages.

Although, it was nice for him to have Panuleon's company because his angel is awake all night.

"Would you like to go and sleep some more?" Panuleon asked. Even if he said no, he was taking him back to bed anyway.

"I just need a few hours," Corey said and rubbed his stinging eyes.

"Okay, let's go" Panuleon smiled and stood up, but just as he did that, Zachariah, Jed, and the demon lady landed in the room.

Everyone turned with surprise and of course, the demon lady was in demon proof handcuffs and being strongly held by Zachariah.

John and Jed connected their gaze, knowing they would say hello to one another later.

"Vinny, I can't believe you," The demon said before anyone could speak. "You said you would keep me a secret."