Chapter 35

When John walked up to the dining room, Jed was standing at his usual post, just outside the door.

his heart started thumping as their eye's connected.

"Good morning John" Jed said in his usual, cheerful way. His smile was like a stomp to John's heart because he knew he couldn't simply embrace him.

He could put an end to this and just tell everyone. But nobody suspects a thing and it will be the topic for weeks or maybe even months. He didn't want to deal with the attention.

"Morning" He said, just as Jed saw that look of pain in his eyes at not being able to show his affection.

As he walked passed, his fingers traced so discretely against the back of Jed's hand but it was enough to somewhat calm him down.

He felt his skin and now he could get through his morning.

Jed's face remained mutual although he was trying not to beam from ear to ear.

Everyone was already in the dining room, having their breakfast.

Oliver was gazing lovingly into Vinny's eyes as he tried eating his breakfast, knowing he couldn't resist and would have to kiss him, yet again.

Their morning was rather active in the bedroom, but they were eager to come down and see what the boys were like together.

Luka and Rayvon could not stop kissing.

They couldn't even let go of each other's hand and had to get dressed right next to each other this morning.

But the other one turned away to give them their privacy, but disconnecting that physical touch was too much for their soul to handle.

Right now, they were sitting at the other end of the table because Vinny failed to keep in Oliver's excitement when they shared a few kisses.

Rayvon loved his parents and he knows Oliver can't help it and he tries his best to keep it all in, he's just incapable sometimes and it embarrasses him.

"I can't hold it back" Luka thought.

They had shared some kisses because they had to but they were keeping back what they really wanted to do, purely for their parents sake.

They had to kiss passionately, it was the only way they would be able to actually calm down enough to eat their breakfast.

John sat next to Panuleon and Corey at the table, he was opposite Duke and Madison who were holding hands and looking happy.

"So you three are the only one's who are not affected by mating season" Duke chuckled as he looked to his side and saw Vinny kissing Oliver with rather a lot of love.

John swallowed back his feelings and smiled like he always does.

Panuleon glanced at John, every mating season he can see his slight sadness behind the fake smiles and wondered if he wished that he wasn't alone.

Rayvon could not hold it back any more and cupped Luka's chin before pushing their lips together.

Luka's wings exposed and knocked a lot of things over on the table but he didn't care, this needed to be done.

Corey watched with raised eyebrows.

Their kiss was nothing short of passionate. They looked so in love and he felt so happy that they both felt it, not just Rayvon.

When they wrapped their arms around each other and continued to kiss like there was no tomorrow, Vinny and Oliver pulled away, just so they could second glance at the commotion.