Chapter 81

Scarlet came back with Kyran after everyone had their lunch.

She was really beginning to feel like she was part of this family again and it felt good.

She watched her brother with his husband and his son. She still cursed at herself for being such a horrible person, just because she didn't like Oliver.

But the more she spoke to him, the better she liked him.

He was a very likeable character. He's funny, kind and just really easy to talk to.

Corey, of course, was spending every second with his mum and dad.

He was telling them everything that he and Panuleon did after they passed away.

Richard and Samantha found it very endearing that he and Panuleon are still so in love.

It's maybe even stronger now.

It was reassuring to them that their son has someone so special in his life.

"Panuleon, do you remember when we went to that place. Um, oh, where was it?" Corey questioned.

"Bolivia."

"Yes, that's it. And I got chewed on by that crazy dog and you healed me in front of everyone. But we went back a year later and they had made a miniature statue of you and called it the healing god."

Panuleon chuckled as he and his soulmate shared the same memory.

"Yes, I liked that place. We should go again sometime soon."

Richard and Samantha just liked watching him and Panuleon. They loved hearing him speak about all the things that he has done and experienced.

But they loved watching him with his son.

They all got on so well and they were such a loving little family.

They liked how connected Luka and Rayvon were.

It was nice for them to see their grandson having someone special too.

"Stop tickling me," Luka said and almost squirmed off his seat.

"I'm not even touching you," Rayvon said innocently but poked him in his side again.

Luka jumped off his seat and onto Corey.

"You are."

"Um, hello" Corey chuckled with a face full of Luka's hair. He was now sitting on his knee.

Luka wrapped an arm around his dad's shoulders and watched his soulmate with amusing eyes. 

Vinny had been listening to them and quickly turned.

He poked Rayvon in his side.

The half vampire jumped and nearly pushed him off the chair.

"Dad!"

"I'm not even touching you."

Luka chuckled as Vinny crossed his arms with satisfaction.

Rayvon glared at his dad but he was joking, of course.

He then turned back to his soulmate who was still sitting on Corey's knee.

He opened his arms and Luka couldn't resist him.

With a grin, he got up and crawled back over.

He climbed on his knee and curled up against his big body.

Everyone found themselves smiling at their sweet relationship.

Rayvon kissed the top of his head and wrapped his arms around him.