Chapter 11

3000 years later.

The boys are now fifteen-years-old.

"Rayvon, you did exactly what I told you not to do," Vinny said while crossing his arms.

"But why couldn't I do it?" Rayvon muttered as he looked at the floor.

"Because it's dangerous and you could've hurt yourself, which you did."

"Panuleon healed me so what's the problem?"

Vinny stared at his teenage son, trying so hard to keep his cool.

"I told you not to go on the roof and you did it anyway."

"Because I wanted to" Rayvon mumbled.

"I know you wanted to but I told you not to, so you shouldn't have done it."

"Well, I did so what are you going to do about it?"

They both stared at each other with frowns. Rayvon was clearly testing his dad's patience.

"Go to your room."

Rayvon gazed at his other dad who was letting Vinny say what he had to.

"Is that it?" He scoffed.

"Go, to your, room," The Vampire said through gritted teeth. He didn't want to shout but Rayvon was a real pain when he's in this frame of mind.

"Whatever" He muttered and stomped out of the dining room.

Madison was trying not to listen, this wasn't her kid and Vinny has the situation under control.

When Rayvon slammed the door behind him, Vinny picked up a glass vase, getting ready to satisfy his anger.

But his eyes clashed with Duke's who gave him a 'calm the hell down' look.

Vinny slowly put the vase down, thinking twice about smashing it against the wall.

Oliver watched his tense husband.

Rayvon's going through a phase where he likes to do the opposite of what they tell him and Vinny's short fuse is really hard for him to handle.

Oliver then walked over to him and gently wrapped his arms around him.

Vinny turned and immediately rested into his warm body.

"It's alright," Oliver said calmly. "He'll come to his senses and apologise, he always does."

Vinny glared at the ground. He hates that he gets so angry.

But not once has he ever got violent with his child.

He would never even think of hurting him and such a thought would probably bring a tear to his eye.

"I hate teenagers" Vinny's deep voice muttered.

Oliver smiled and rubbed his back.

"If you can break your babysitter's nose by throwing a bowl of soup at her, I'm sure you were much worse."

"Oh trust me," Duke said. "He was a little shi-"

"Shut up" Vinny grumbled.

But it was true. At his age, he was a nightmare.

Everyone chuckled as Oliver kissed his cheek.

"Leave him alone for a while and then we can talk to him when you're both calm."

* * * * *

Rayvon stomped all the way down the corridor but passed his room and went straight to Luka's.