Chapter 34

The mansion was filled with anticipation.

As tomorrow grew closer, everyone became more and more eager to see what the boys would be like together.

It was almost eleven at night and Rayvon and Luka were lying in bed.

The big king sized bed that was ordered has not yet arrived so they're still sharing the small single one.

"Will it hit at midnight?" Luka asked while fiddling with the ends of the duvet. Usually, he's asleep by now but his mind is vibrant with Rayvon's nervous thoughts about tomorrow.

"I don't know but I think we should try and get to sleep before that, so it doesn't hit us and then we won't be able to sleep."

"Good idea," Luka said. They were both so innocent and had no idea what to expect.

Rayvon shuffled further down the bed so his head was level with Luka's.

"You can feel my nerves can't you?" He asked.

Luka nodded with a little smile.

"It's okay. I'm prepared."

"If you don't feel it too, I might be trying to kiss you all the time and you might not want me to."

"Rayvon, I know we're new to this soulmate thing but I will never reject a kiss from you. You won't overwhelm me, I know that's impossible with a bond like ours."

The half Vampire watched his soulmate's magical eyes, really feeling connected to him in such a special way.

"You're so understanding" He smiled. "But I'm still a bit nervous."

He then felt Luka's fingers wrap around his palm. They were warm and soft, like always.

"It'll be okay."

They gazed at each other for a few seconds, letting their minds really settle down.

Rayvon took a calming breath and nodded. He leant his face in close and gently kissed Luka's nose, creating their cheeks to heat up.

Luka bit his bottom lip and chuckled cutely.

Rayvon's heart melted, he was going to find Luka so irresistible.

* * * * *

John was up at about four in the morning. He and Jed have experienced two mating seasons now, this will be the third.

It get's incredibly hard for John every time he passed Jed in the corridor or if they're in the same room. He just wanted to hug him and be close but he couldn't show it and it was getting harder.

Mating season comes once every year, the first time they experienced it, they had only connected the bond a few months before that and they were trying so hard to ignore their feelings.

"How're you feeling?" Jed asked quietly.

He and John were sitting close on the corridor floor, just outside the boys bedroom.

Nobody was awake yet but they were all desperate to see what the kids would be like with each other.

"You're not quite close enough," John said. He was trying to avoid his face. He was so hard to resist when his smile was so perfect.

Jed chuckled and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Well, we'll stay close until someone wakes up."

John nodded and wrapped his arms around the angel's waist.

"Have you thought about maybe telling everyone? It'll definitely make mating season easier for you" Jed said. He hated the look John would give him every time they saw each other but couldn't touch or hug.