Chapter 36

Vinny was watching Oliver with those beautiful chocolate eyes. They looked so seductive and full of affection.

Oliver was talking but he wasn't listening, he was thinking about his lips and about how warm his body felt under those clothes.

He suddenly stepped forwards and grabbed his waist.

Oliver, who was talking to Duke gasped and turned around.

"Kiss me Oliver" He whispered.

His face was so close and his eyes were glued to his mouth.

Oliver tilted his head and smiled.

"No," He said simply and turned back to Duke who stared blankly at his son. "So anyway, dad said that he didn't want to go on a date-"

Vinny gave up and decided to start kissing softly on Oliver's neck which he knew was a huge turn on for him. He could barely resist.

"Why would he refuse a date? Maybe he's just nervous" Duke said, ignoring his son like he does on every mating season.

"Maybe," Oliver said when Vinny stopped on a certain spot and started nibbling on his skin. "Vinny, we're in a room full of people."

"I don't care" He mumbled. "I want you."

Oliver could see the lust in his eyes and knew he'd have to at least have a passionate make out session. He loved Vinny when he was like this.

Duke watch his son. He was so affectionate and needy in mating season. But according to Oliver, he was sometimes a 'Sex Pest' and whatever he wanted which was mainly his soulmate, he got.

Duke shivered at the thought and turned to find Maddison.

"Make love to me Oliver" Vinny whispered as his lips traced across his ear.

Oliver was trying not to blush, but he was playing hard to get.

"I might."

Vinny's eyes were staring so lovingly at his mouth.

"Kiss me."

"Do you deserve a kiss?"

"Yes," Vinny said tenderly. Just his deep voice was enough for Oliver, but he loved to wind him up.

"Prove it."

Vinny took that as a window of opportunity.

He pulled Oliver into him and grabbed his crotch.

Oliver gasped and looked around, but nobody saw because their bodies were so close.

He was staying still, knowing the slightest movement of Vinny's hand would make him completely embarrass himself, he was already feeling the affection there, he didn't need Vinny's touch to make it stronger.

"Do you like that?" Vinny asked as his nose traced Oliver's cheek. He had completely dominated the situation but Oliver loved that. He loved his power and authority. "I can feel that you do."

"Vinny!" Oliver said and pushed him away. "Not here."

Now Oliver's big, green eyes showed lust too. But he couldn't be affectionate like that when he was in a room with his family.

Vinny, on the other hand, couldn't care less.

"In the bedroom then?" He asked.

Oliver's lips exposed a little smile before he gave up.

"Okay."

Vinny grinned with satisfaction while taking his hand and pulling him towards the door.