Chapter 32

When the angels landed, they landed in the tent and toppled over. They were just so desperate to get Panuleon back that they didn't have time to be careful.

Zachariah fell into Vinny as Jed fell into John.

Panuleon collapsed on the floor when he and Corey made eye contact. The angel was close enough to reach out and grab him.

He pulled his soulmate right into his chest as Corey wrapped his limbs around him, desperately trying to feel his warmth and to smell his scent.

They were shaking with teary eyes and sore limbs.

to be that far felt like they were never going to be happy, they would never experience joy or love ever again.

But now that they are back together, they have to cherish every little thing about each other.

Panuleon gripped him tight and buried his face right into his neck. He needed to feel the smooth touch of his skin against his lips.

Corey's tears were still flowing but they were tears of relief.

His chest was beginning to settle but he couldn't bear not to feel his angel so close.

"It's okay, I'm here now" Panuleon whispered before gently kissing his neck.

For Corey to hear his voice was like receiving everything he has ever wanted. He never wanted to stop listening to him.

Everyone was so focused on them being reunited that Jed didn't realise he was still holding onto John.

They looked at each other, making thing's a little awkward before the angel stood back and cleared his throat.

John watched his cheeks turn a shade darker as he diverted his eyes back to the boys.

He stared at him for a moment longer but quickly got distracted when Panuleon pulled Luka into him and Corey.

They both cuddled him as well as each other.

Nothing in this world was more important than family.

Everyone smiled as they saw how much the comfort really meant to them.

Rayvon was suddenly embraced by Oliver who just wanted to express his love to somebody too.

Vinny smiled as Rayvon slowly hugged him back.

He was then suddenly embraced by Madison. It was like a vicious circle of hugging.

The thunder suddenly roared loud in the sky, making Luka grip his parents harder.

Corey and Panuleon had somewhat settled down but they have never felt pain like that before and their chests were still a little traumatised.

"Who agrees that maybe it's time to go home?" Duke asked.

Everyone said yes, this night was too hectic to stay.

Corey and Panuleon sat up as the angel wiped his soulmate's puffy red eyes dry.

"Come here," He said softly and pulled him back into another hug.

Luka got up and stood next to Rayvon until their arms touched, sending sparks through them.

"Rayvon, start packing your things" Oliver smiled before ruffling his hair.

He nodded and gently guided Luka over with him. They had packed their stuff in the same suitcase.

Oliver turned and started packing Corey's things into his bag, not wanting him to separate from Panuleon.

Everyone began to pack their things away. The thought of returning to a warm and dry house when they were in the middle of a thunderstorm was rather nice.