Chapter 6

2,000 years later.

The boys are now three years and two months old.

"Rayvon, where did your socks go?" Oliver asked as he stood up from the bed.

It was almost eight in the morning and Rayvon was wondering around his dad's bedroom as Oliver got dressed.

"On the fwoor," Rayvon said and picked them up.

"I'm going to put them on again but this time, you can't take them off okay?"

Rayvon nodded and sat on the floor while Oliver knelt in front of him.

"Did your dad give you breakfast this morning?"

"Yes," Rayvon smiled and wiggled his toes.

"What did you have?" Oliver asked as he tickled his son's feet.

"ceweal."

"Chocolate cereal?"

Oliver could see it around his mouth.

Rayvon nodded with a cheeky grin as he stood up and ran towards the door.

"Wait, come here you!" Oliver chuckled before grabbing him and quickly lifting him in the air.

Rayvon squealed and laughed as his dad took him into the bathroom.

"Let me wash your face."

He sat his son on the sink as he got a face towel and wiped it around his mouth.

"There we go, lovely and clean" He smiled as Rayvon stood up and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Clean!" He grinned and proceeded to put his sticky fingers all over it.

Oliver wrapped his arms around him and lifted him from the sink.

"Let's go play with Luka," He said while Rayvon wrapped his arms around Oliver's shoulders as he carried him out of the bedroom.

* * * * *

Luka was still a shy and quiet child to outsiders. They tried introducing other friends for them to play with but nobody understood Rayvon and Luka's relationship.

It came clear to them that the boys were happy just playing with each other.

Plus, a few kids have told Luka that his eyes are weird and he would always cry and Rayvon would push them over or shout at them, making that kid cry too.

It was easier for them to just be by themselves and concentrate on one another.

Luka can now put his wings away but not on command. When he's calm, they tend to disappear but come back when he feels a strong emotion.

He doesn't know how to control it yet and he still can't fly with them, they're not strong or big enough.

"You can go out and play in a minute, just wait for Rayvon," Panuleon said as he ruffled his son's hair.

His son grinned and stood up on his chair.

They were sitting at the dining table.

"Where's Wayvon?"

"He's upstairs with Oliver, he'll be here in a minute," Corey said.

Luka still couldn't say is name correctly.

He turned and stood on Corey's legs before holding onto his head.

"Daddy?"

"Yes," He chuckled.