Chapter 8

4,000 years later.

The boys are now ten years and two months old.

Vinny recently celebrated his 30th birthday.

Duke and Madison could not believe that their child was at this age. They see him as an adult and not just their son.

He has his own little family, A wonderful husband, and a beautiful child.

They often sit and watch him, wondering where the time went. But Vinny is getting on with his life and they love that it's just so easy for him to live and have a good time.

John often can't believe that Oliver is thirty.

It only felt like yesterday that he was eighteen and his life changed dramatically.

He and Vinny have been together for 12,000 years.

When Oliver looked back in his life, every moment is spent with Vinny and he wouldn't change a single thing.

Their love is so strong and their lives are perfect.

Corey and Panuleon still can't believe how time has flown. They can't believe they have been together for all this time and being with each other is the most magical life to live.

They're always by each other's side and they wouldn't have it any other way.

"Corey, you need to pick something," Panuleon smiled as he stood behind him in an ice-cream shop. It was the middle of summer and the day was warm. Clear blue skies helped a brightly shining sun to beat down on everything.

Vinny and Oliver were waiting for Rayvon and Luka to pick something, who were also taking their time.

"I want strawberry," Rayvon said as he pressed his face up against the glass.

Vinny liked that Rayvon loved strawberry ice cream, it was all Oliver would eat when he was pregnant with him.

Over the years, Rayvon's stutter surprisingly disappeared. It comes back sometimes but it went quicker than what Vinny's did when he was his age.

Luka ran over to Corey and took his hand.

"What would you like?" Panuleon smiled.

"Chocolate" He grinned but he was too shy to ask for it himself.

But Rayvon, on the other hand, was extremely confident.

"Can I have four scoops of strawberry ice cream please?" He asked the woman who smiled at the mini version of Vinny.

It was almost spooky how much they looked alike. But when he smiled, he looked like Oliver.

"No, you can have two at the most" Oliver chuckled.

"Dad" Rayvon whined. "Pleeaasse!"

"Nope," He smiled.

Rayvon groaned and dropped his head on the counter.

"Fine."

As the woman behind the desk got his ice cream, Duke, Madison and John were sitting in a nearby park, waiting for the boys.

The public, of course, were excited and taking pictures.

The paparazzi are not allowed to get within twenty meters of the boys as they had an incident a few hundred years ago where little Luka had a panic attack. They swarmed him and tried asking too many questions.

That really knocked the kids confidence and he finds it hard to trust people who he doesn't know.

Panuleon is now more protective when they're out in public, but he loves protecting the two people who are most precious in his life.