Chapter 24

Rayvon's cheeks were a dark crimson. Everyone was sitting around the pool room, relaxing after such a chaotic day. But this is the first time Rayvon has admitted to being attracted to Luka's body.

They were both just in shorts and Luka was sitting happily in between his parents.

Rayvon was trying to relax but he felt all flustered and his mind was fuzzy.

Being attracted to someone is really confusing. Every time he looked at Luka's chest his cheeks burnt even more.

Vinny and Oliver were watching him after they put their wedding rings on the side.

"Look at him, that is so cute" Oliver murmured.

He knows what it's like to feel like that. He did when he saw Vinny's bare chest for the first time.

He had to distract him so he didn't embarrass himself.

Oliver ran over and wrapped his arms around his son, startling him and nearly knocking him into the pool.

"Do you have any valuables in your pockets?"

Rayvon's eyes widened as he tried to pull away.

"Yes, yes I do! Don't push-" Vinny took them both by surprise and ran straight into them, knocking them into the pool.

Rayvon was lying, his shorts didn't even have pockets.

All three of them landed in the water with a big splash.

Luka watched with a smile. Panuleon and Corey are staying close and really looking after their son. First Scarlet, now this. They don't want him to be affected in the long run but they'll understand if it makes him more vulnerable or more fragile.

The poor boy, it's not fair.

Rayvon pushed Vinny away when they all re-surfaced.

He splashed his son before Oliver took a big breath and dunked himself and his vampire underwater.

The boy watched as his parents sank down to the bottom.

He then braved a look at Luka and his cheeks flushed once more. But he needs to get used to it, he needs to stop being so stupid about things like this.

Luka could hear him telling himself off in his head. He was trying not to chuckle.

Surprisingly, he's okay with seeing Rayvon in just shorts. He doesn't seem to get as flustered as what he does.

The half vampire decided to swim over to him.

Panuleon and Corey watched with happy smiles. They love that they've connected the bond and it makes everything so much more exciting.

"Are you coming in Luka?" He asked.

"Okay," He smiled before gently lowering himself into the pool. He swam over to his soulmate, just as John threw a ball next to them.

It splashed them both before Rayvon picked it up and threw it back.

Oliver re-surfaced, leaving Vinny to calm himself right down under the water.

Everyone couldn't quite pull their minds out of what happened, they were all still trying to settle their thoughts.

Rayvon held onto Luka's hand underwater so nobody made a big fuss about it, but they didn't know that Vinny was silently watching them underneath.

He smiled to himself, loving that the boys have now got each other to fall in love with. He then let his gaze follow Oliver who was holding onto a floating seat for John to climb on. He really does like those.