Prologue

Robin collapsed against the side of the building, his body no longer having that drive it once held. Pressing harder against the wounds, he spotted the door of the abandoned building he was near. Crawling through the soaking wet grass, he made it to the door, stretching up to open it. Once it was he fell into the building, his breathing hitched in his throat. He couldnt seem to move the last of his energy finally leaving him.

Robin heard something walking towards him, but he didnt have the energy to look at where they were coming from. Boots appeared in his field of vision, causing him to throw his head back.

"I need help." Robin whispered, pressing his wounds harder.

The boots shifted in front of him, seeing whoever they belonged to squat down to his level. He slowly turned Robin over onto his back. Robin complied, though he wasnt expecting the person standing over him to be Deathstroke.

"What trouble caused this amount of damage?" Asked Deathstroke, taking in the blood on The boys abdomen.

Robin wasnt able to speak, he could feel his eyes slowly starting to close. Deathstroke sighed, bending down he picked Robin up carefully bringing him to the empty desk. Once he placed him down, Robin passed out, unaware how changed everything was going to be.