Weapon Lesson 3: Firearms

*Batcave*

  Batman dropped his cowl as he entered the Batcave, immediately making his way to the computers. He plugged in the cameras from the Gala event, flipping through them. He spotted nothing out of the ordinary until he spotted a man with an eyepatch, immediately putting a name to the face. Bruce expanded the main room camera. That's when he noticed Slade making his way to the wine bar as well as another young man.

  The young man jumped onto one of the seats and conversation started. Clearly by the looks of this young man, he had a clever way to speak to people.

  "Master Bruce. What has you up this late?" Asked Alfred.

  Bruce paused the video. "There was an incident at the Gala this evening. Deathstroke was after some man named Howard Lorn." He pointed at the screen. "But he wasn't alone. Seems a new game is in town."

  Alfred looked closely at the brown haired boy in sunglasses. "Who is he?"

  "That's the question. Who would be interesting enough to catch his attention?" He asked. "Deathstroke isnt a man to take in a ward. So what made this particular kid so interesting?"

  "Perhaps persuing the matter is called upon by both leagues. Having one Deathstroke prowling the streets is already troublesome. Two though." Alfred started, putting his hands behind his back.

  Bruce shook his head. "We have bigger problems to deal with." He said. "They can wait."

  "Any word on Master Richard?" Alfred asked, a bit sad.

  Bruce shook his head. "Nothing. 6 months of silence, Alfred. You would think by now we'd have something." Bruce sighed in frustration, standing up from the chair. He heard ruckus upstairs, causing him to shake his head. "What is he still doing up?"

  Alfred cleared his throat. "Master Todd seems as restless as you are. He refuses to stay in bed longer than an hour, Sir." Alfred replied.

  Bruce shook his head. "I'll go talk to him. Thank you Alfred." He said, exiting the Batcave. Alfred looked up at the screen, taking in the mystery man once more before turning to leave upstairs as well, retiring for the night.

*Hide Out - A Few Days Later*

  Dick was starting to get much better with his Escrima's though he did some tweaking so that they didnt just shock people but he added a side spike with a strong sedative and some retractable blades for when hes locked in close quarters. While also at it, he messed with his helmet, finally transferring all his old tech from his mask onto his new one.

  While on that, he heard the door open, catching his attention. Deathstroke walked in with a box of bagels and to Dicks surprise, Sportsmaster.  Dick went wide eyed, grabbing for his old mask, he threw it on, turning from his work table to see Deathstroke place down the boxes.

  "I've brought breakfast." He said, walking over to the table.

  Dick gulped, looking over at Sportsmaster who looked just as shocked to see him he was. Dick gulped, leaning against the table. "Robin? This is where you have been hiding? Word on the street is you are dead." He said.

  Dick gulped. "Not dead. Just training." He snapped, turning back to his helmet. "And it's not Robin anymore."

  Sportsmaster whistled, stepping closer to Dick. "I never saw the day, the righteous second hand man of Batman would stoop to our level." He leaned in close, placing a hand in Dicks shoulder. "I must say I'm surprised."

  Dick had enough, reaching back he grabbed Sportsmasters hand and twisted it, kicking the back of Sportsmasters knee, watching him fall to the floor.