First Mission

When Dick was in his spiffy suit that was like any other suit, despite having some mesh like Kevlar added to it, he left his hair the shaggy mess it was, though Deathstroke forced him to brush it out. An hour before the Gala  Dick hid their bags on the roof out of sight for when they get Lorn. When he got into the car he cleared his throat. Spotting people already arriving.

  "So what's the story?" He asked.

  Deathstroke shrugged, fixing his suit. "Simple. Bruce was busy so I came as your guardian." He explained. "Keep your conversations short and simple. No lingering. We are here on buisiness. Observe." He said, pulling up to the Gala, seeing a Valet rush to the side.

  Dearhstroke stepped out and walked over to Dicks side, opening the door for him. Dick gulped, stepping out he could tell some people already started taking notice, though he couldnt tell if it was because of him or because Deathstroke didnt exactly fit in.

  Dick stood tall, deciding to ignore the looks, Deathstroke following behind him. When they got to the door, the lady looked surprised. "Oh, Richard Grayson. I dont think I have you on the list. I have Bruce Wayne." She said.

  Dick gulped. "Bruce had last minute buisiness to attend to. He sent me in his place." He explained.

  She smiled. "Of course, Mr. Grayson. And who is your guest?"

  "My butler." He shot. "Hes my guardian for the night, ma'am."

  She nodded. "Well, enjoy the event, Mr. Grayson." She explained, giving him a piece of paper. Dick thanked her before entering the Gala. Dick kept his eyes opened, taking in the place.

  Deathstroke did the same, keeping close to Dick as they entered the main building. Dick put the wig on, which was a light almost Amber blonde, fixing it to look real. Deathstroke handed Dick an earpiece. "Spot him. Talk. For now, split." He said.

  Dick nods, putting the earpiece in before making his way around the event, his hands behind his back. Before he entered the main room, he put on some sunglasses looking up to  notice what he expected. Camera's. Dick pressed his ear. "Camera in the main room." He said.

  "The only place to have none will be the stairs. That's our exit. Find Lorn." Deathstroke answered back.

  Dick kept his head down, avoiding conversation as he kept his eyes opened. When he spotted Howard Lorn next to the wine bar, Dick smirked. "Wine bar." He said.

  Deathstroke nodded, making his way over to the bar as well as Dick. When they both got to it, Dick jumped up on one of the seats close. "Howard Lorn?" Asked Dick.

  The man looked over at him, taken aback. "That's me. Who are you?" He asked, fixing his shirt.

  "Richard Grayson. Bruce would like me to talk to you about something. It has to do with Wayne Enterprises." He explained.

  The man knitted his eyebrows. "You dont look like Richard Grayson." He said.

  Dick smirked, looking away from the camera to pull his glasses off. "I'm in disguise. This discussion is a very secretive private matter. He wants a new set of eyes for something. Interested?" Asked Dick.

  The man smirked, chugging the rest of his wine. "Shall we go somewhere quieter to talk?" He asked.

  Dick nodded, jumping down from the seat. Looking up to see Deathstroke looked proud at Dicks attempt to get people interested. Being a known adoptive son of a multi billionaire had its perks.

They walked out into the hall, away from prying eyes. When they were fare enough away, Dick turned to the man, stopping him right next to the exit stairs. "So what is this 'Something?'" He asked.