Chapter 2 Daily life

Well, it's my first day at my new job. I am 15 now, but I have had to go through more than the average human does in a lifetime. As for you people who haven't figured it out yet, I'm not normal. I am the mixed child of an angod, a degod, and a midgod. I found out about it when I started getting confronted by angods and degods. They kept saying, "You must die!" So I said no to death, but heaven I said, "What do you want from me?" They said, "We want you to come with us so you may be executed because you are part of an angod, degod, and midgod and you are disturbing the balance your mother and father have already been executed now and come and join your parents." So I asked, "Wait, where do you go after you die in the afterlife?" They answered, "Oblivion," so at that point I was running well, not running more like streaming so you know how scientists say that you can't go faster than or as fast as the speed of light? Well I did, I went 24 times the speed of light, and oh was it cool because I didn't have to worry about crashing because I was going so fast but it all looked slow as if time slowed down. So I was fine until I turned around, but they weren't there. But when I look forward, there they are. Well, angods aren't made for the earth so when they are they go crazy. But these were so when I got close they said, "You have evaded peaceful capture now die." But then I just teleported literally teleported all I did was think about where I wanted to be and boom no flash I'm just gone.

Well then, there were the degods, and they were less forthright. They snuck up at night, but by then I knew to expect them so you know how I have abilities. I just discovered a new one, so I thought of my apartment being surrounded by an invisible wall of well, nothingness and by that I mean an invisible black hole that sucks up only demons and angels (the angels just break out because well let's just get through it, they are so flipping overpowered!). So that's the only thing I have is up, but I am working on it, and I am working to get better handling on it, so I can become awesome, so no one can bother me then I can live as myself. I mean, how could you so easily ask someone to die?

Well, that's how my life is now, anyway. I figured that since I have these abilities, I think they do, I have others well guess that answer. Yes, and they're amazing. The first one is wings. I have eight of them! But they also have draconic, I think that's the demon part, then the angel parts are feathery but metallic, and they can chop things. So well you all must ask, "Can you fly?" The answer to that is a big, fat, happy yes. How fast? Well, 24 times the speed of light or 16,094,799,096 wondering why I didn't crash? Well, as you get closer to the speed of light time slows down causing you to age slower, but if you travel fast enough, you could stop aging so for me I don't worry because I am not human and angels and demons live forever so essentially I am immortal, but if you were to go fast enough, you could go back in time, like in Back to the Future! But yes, you could stop aging if your cells go fast enough, you could become immortal, but if you get cut in an area, you speed up your cells and you could practically heal instantly and you won't heal. Your cells would just go back in time and your skin would be like before you were cut. Well let's get back to my time well I am guessing when I turn 16 I will get all my other abilities I will be like Grigori embracing at 16 so yeah I am amazing. Well, I'm about to get my powers in six months. So, for now, I have the ability of imagination to come true. So yeah, I have those I can also fly and cut things with my wings and I have eight wings and I can fly with them, also if I want I can create antimatter which is powerful 1 kilogram of it can create the explosion of Hiroshima, I can create stuff hotter than quark-gluon plasma which is already hotter than the core of the sun, I can also make a weapon out of both and I can combine them and make a superweapon but can also contain it with a thought. So you can imagine if scientists found out about me and my abilities, it would practically be terrible.

Also, I forgot to tell you I don't live in a normal world. I live in a world where there are dragons, magic and any other mythical being or substance you can think of. Take my world, then take what your world would look like in the future, and combine them. That's the world I live in, this world people live for a minimum of 400 years and a maximum of 10,000. If they're not immortal like me.