Chapter 38 Released

When we got back to the empire, it was still generally peaceful, so we went to the feeding villa and found that it had been relocated, so we went there, and we got our separate rooms, then when we finished, we walked out we went to the palace only to find that it was in the hands of someone else. So I walked to the front gate and put my hand on it. Then it opened recognizing my power signature. Then a guard appeared and said, "Who are you?" I said, "I am the queen of this world, I was just coming back to the palace for my son and everything. Also, I live here I am the sovereign, let me into my home or you're fired." Then he stepped aside, and in the courtyard there were two grown people with my child, "Hey let go of my son!" I screeched, and was over there before time could register it. I took my son, and he rejuvenated from the blood and essence in my marks flowing into his. Then the people looked up, "Hey that kid belongs to us he came with the palace, after the queen left for over a god year. We became rulers." So I said, "Well I'm back and I want my crown, now." Then the lady looked at me, "really because I don't see the royal mark." Then I uncloaked myself and the royal marks were revealed, "Wow they said she was beautiful but not this much so." Then he tried to attack me. I made my condensed power visible, and he was thrown to the ground instantly, "Is this really a visualization of power? It's so heavy." Then I smite him from an ability I made. I took his essence and blood for safe keeping in a crystal on the top center of my spinal cord. the crystal grew and turned spherical. Then I looked at the woman, and noticed that she had an interesting ability. she was creating an energy succubi whip, and I took her abilities essence and absorbed them. Then I created the whip, except mine was infused with my lilivus powers as well and all my other power along with the succubi powers. then I lashed out, and it made her cry out in pain. Then I noticed the whip was connected to my wrist. Thus, I could control it with hand movements. I also saw that it was absorbing tiny bits of her blood and essence and depositing it in the crystal on my back. So I lashed out again and the same thing happened. So I kept doing it.When I had over 12 full crystals on my spine all in the center from top to bottom. I stopped, and she collapsed to the ground gasping, "Next time don't try to do anything like this, I am the sovereign I want my throne." Then Diroes reached out and said, "Well I guess I should tell you. Since you absorbed so much of her essence and didn't destroy her mind she is your slave otherwise called an ange, so she will obey any of your direct commands towards her. So don't go crazy." So I told her to stand up. I also told her to be my friend and to be happy as my friend. Then she said, "Hi bestie how're you? Well girl I have so much to tell you." So we walked inside and had such a long chat that Diroes fell asleep along with my baby boy, "Well, I got to go to my room see you tomorrow." "Ok bye Srangevs." and I went to sleep.